Page 64 of 196 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1261 to 1280 of 3901
  1. #1261
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I'm dying to start cam this week, but I can't decide. Would be over Kolb and Romo lol. Romo seems like a lock against SF, but the lolfactor of starting cam is really hard to resist. He could put up 2points and I'd be entertained.

  2. #1262
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I'm dying to start cam this week, but I can't decide. Would be over Kolb and Romo lol. Romo seems like a lock against SF, but the lolfactor of starting cam is really hard to resist. He could put up 2points and I'd be entertained.
    As a carolina fan, wouldnt be shocked to see him put up like 250, 1 td 3int or some shit..GB gonna rock us..

  3. #1263
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    some guy in one of my leagues dropped 85.. my boy is lower on the waivers though so I can't snag him


    I got Colston, I'm just sitting on him until he comes back
    I have a waiver claim in for him, but I'm about half way down the waiver order so we'll see.

    RB's this week, I have AP in, but need to choose between Greene, Ingram or Cadillac as my second. Leaning towards Greene still, I can't give up on him just yet and NYJ should be able to execute a better run game against Jax since I doubt they'll be playing catch up most of the game, but the Giants defence is pretty beat up, so might not be a bad showing for Cadillac either, suggestions?

  4. #1264
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Sorta depends what happens with Jackson..keep hearing more then likely not gonna play, but its still only wednesday

  5. #1265
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    I been trying to follow it, and so far all signs point to him being out.

  6. #1266
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    249
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Dunemaul

    Need some advice for this weekend. Need to pick two, at least one needs to be a running back: Knox, Green-Ellis, Addai, and Collie. I started Green-Ellis last weekend, but I'm kind of tempted to go with Addai against the Browns. I'll probably go with Knox if Roy Williams is still hurt.

  7. #1267
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragon of Odin View Post
    I have a waiver claim in for him, but I'm about half way down the waiver order so we'll see.

    RB's this week, I have AP in, but need to choose between Greene, Ingram or Cadillac as my second. Leaning towards Greene still, I can't give up on him just yet and NYJ should be able to execute a better run game against Jax since I doubt they'll be playing catch up most of the game, but the Giants defence is pretty beat up, so might not be a bad showing for Cadillac either, suggestions?
    Caddy for sure. With Bradford's finger fucked up and his best WR out of the line up, I think he'll play it safe even against the Giant's banged up D. Cadillac gonna get a lot of cacthes out of the backfield. Is yours a PPR league?

  8. #1268
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Pick a flex for me (WR/TE spot):
    Manningham vs. STL
    AJ Green @DEN
    Malcom Floyd @NE

    Pretty sure I'm going with Manningham vs. St. Louis, especially considering their corners are hurt, but I didn't know if there was something I'm overlooking.

  9. #1269
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Caddy for sure. With Bradford's finger fucked up and his best WR out of the line up, I think he'll play it safe even against the Giant's banged up D. Cadillac gonna get a lot of cacthes out of the backfield. Is yours a PPR league?
    Nah not ppr, points are just to the first decimal.

  10. #1270
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    ppr = points per reception

  11. #1271
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    262
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

    I am having trouble deciding between 2 spots:

    Cutler @NO or Sexy Rexy @ARI (NO got destroyed but it was by AR. ARI got destroyed by Cam but its Rex Grossman)

    and Pick one:

    Harvin @TB (I don't know if I trust McNabb)
    Knox @NO
    Garcon @CLE
    Moore @CHI (I am not sure if he will play. He sais yesterday that he felt no pain running routes)

  12. #1272
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    I'm aware.

  13. #1273
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragon of Odin View Post
    I'm aware.
    No...no you're not.

  14. #1274
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    I'm very sleepy this morning so forgive my slow start to the day.......lol

  15. #1275
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    Steve Smith vs MJD?

    Smith is playing the Packers while MJD is playing the Jets and the league has some....funky scoring that basically gives a slight boost to WRs in scoring.

    Might be over thinking, and I don't expect Cam to have that level of success...but he could very well be playing from behind, meaning a lot of passing, while MJD is playing the Jets which typically stuff the run and will likely be playing from behind as well. Idk, thoughts?

  16. #1276
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    jets suck bro. go mjd

  17. #1277
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuri View Post
    I am having trouble deciding between 2 spots:

    Cutler @NO or Sexy Rexy @ARI (NO got destroyed but it was by AR. ARI got destroyed by Cam but its Rex Grossman)

    and Pick one:

    Harvin @TB (I don't know if I trust McNabb)
    Knox @NO
    Garcon @CLE
    Moore @CHI (I am not sure if he will play. He sais yesterday that he felt no pain running routes)
    Moore if he plays (Colston is out) > Knox > Harvin > Garcon

    I don't see Garcon getting Collins love over Wayne and Clark. If anything I think Collie would get more than Garcon and I wouldn't play Collie right now either.


    GL on QB, looks like a crap shoot, I would have a hard time trusting either of those QBs for any length of time but I have much more faith in Cutler

  18. #1278
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I wouldn't ever sit MJD how is he your flex?


    I'm playing Smith this week but as WR cause my WR options aren't that great to begin with

  19. #1279
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,229
    BG Level
    7

    Yea, I probably shouldn't ever sit MJD. The only reason it crossed my mind was because its a non-standard scoring and hes playing the damn Jets, which at least appear to be a black hole for fantasy RBs.

    Other starters are Brandon Lloyd, Mike Wallace, and McFadden (two starting WRs, one RB, and one flex).

  20. #1280
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    ehehe weird league

    yeah man I feel you that potentially Smith could come out with some decent numbers this week above MJD, but it would be risky

Page 64 of 196 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  4. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  5. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05