I had a dream last night that I was playing against peyton hillis and he scored 75 points @_@
I had a dream last night that I was playing against peyton hillis and he scored 75 points @_@
Ugh, really stuck. Need one WR:
Manningham @Phi (likely out)
Henderson v.Hou
Ochocinco @Buf
Julio Jones @TB
David Nelson v.NE
2 WR spots open with:
Steve Smith v. Jac
A.J. Green v. SF
Brandon Lloyd @ Ten
Devery Henderson v. Hou
And McCluster is still a FA. (@ SD)
Who the hell do I start? Henderson seems like huge hit or miss, Lloyd isn't 100%, Green is still a small sample size to go on, and I will probably keep starting Smith until Newton stops putting up stupid amounts of yards (so I guess pick 1 unless you can make an argument for someone over Smith).
Smith and AJ
It's gotta be out of Henderson and Nelson. Honestly I would go with Nelson. He's the #2 and Stevie Johnson had limited practice. He'll play but probably with some discomfort allowing Nelson to have a breakout game. The Fitz will be slinging the rock like a Quincy Carter and Michael Irvin all-star team. That game could be a shootout.
Flex spot: Kenny Britt, Matt Forte, or Cedric Benson?
I'd say Forte is the safest bet.
Saw Benson might be suspended three games for violating the "don't commit crimes and get caught" policy.
I believe it's the "Don't commit crimes and get caught while technically not an employee of the NFL but we'll punish you anyways" rule
but brah, Gates had 0 catches
standard scoring, pick two: Darren McFadden (vs NYJ), Chris Johnson (vs DEN), and Rashard Mendenhall (vs IND).
leaning towards DMC & Mendenhall, but kinda iffy.
CJ2k is gonna have a big game in the next few, it's just a matter of when. Don't kick yourself if you don't choose CJ and he breaks 3 TDs and 130 yards.
How do you have all 3 of them
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
Not the same team. 8 person league. I took Mendehall even though I had DMC and CJ2k just because it was insane he was still on the board...and it paid off lol. I have Felix Jones too, although hes been a flop so meh. I need to do some trading in this league.
Leave one RB out: Ray Rice (@ StL)
Michael Turner (@ TB)
LeGarrette Blount (vs. Atl)
Ben Tate (@ NO)
I want to put Tate in, but only because I got him off waivers early and I'm afraid he won't be useful the further the season progresses. Worth it to take one of those 3 out to plug him in somewhere?
eh... obviously blount or tate. depends on fosters game time decision i guess..?
Green Ellis (Playing Buffalo, has given up 2nd most points to RB's)
or
LaGarrett Blount (Playing Arizona, has given up 7th most to RB's)