Page 195 of 207 FirstFirst ... 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 3881 to 3900 of 4137
  1. #3881
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Argon horse is the founder mount, Elite mount is the Nexus Warhorse. Which sucks because I already have that mount... ,_, They should've made the Jeweled Lion the elite mount imo.

  2. #3882
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Apparently it's swapping out every month or something anyways

  3. #3883
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    83
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Tsun Tsun
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Only important information was maid outfit early March.

  4. #3884
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    How neutered is this F2P version of the game looking to be? Basically need a change of pace since I'm burning out elsewhere, but part of that's just people in MMOs in general, so dunno if I'd even want to try.

  5. #3885
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilfer View Post
    Only important information was maid outfit early March.
    Only a month to go. Why is time so slow?

  6. #3886
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    How neutered is this F2P version of the game looking to be? Basically need a change of pace since I'm burning out elsewhere, but part of that's just people in MMOs in general, so dunno if I'd even want to try.
    Answer is gonna vary per person, but I think the f2p is an overall improvement. There's one or two things I'm not a big fan of, but in the long run I like it.

  7. #3887
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    How neutered is this F2P version of the game looking to be? Basically need a change of pace since I'm burning out elsewhere, but part of that's just people in MMOs in general, so dunno if I'd even want to try.
    Buy a box copy and its not neutered at all. Straight up f2p isn't too bad either, unless you want alts. Inventory is pretty tight though.

    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tera...-play-for-free

    No crying about raids. Not interested in hearing it.

  8. #3888
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    No crying about raids. Not interested in hearing it.
    *snickers* Someone reads the Rift board, I imagine. Word choice pretty much tells me where you stand, too. Don't worry, I'll noob it up all in my lonesome.

  9. #3889
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    How neutered is this F2P version of the game looking to be? Basically need a change of pace since I'm burning out elsewhere, but part of that's just people in MMOs in general, so dunno if I'd even want to try.
    You've got a few answers on this, but I wanted to chime in and say don't think of this F2P mode like SW:TOR or the like. If anything, the F2P is a slightly diminished version of what P2P was.

    Here is the link to the faq: http://support.enmasse.com/tera/tera...-play-for-free in case you're curious. If you are starting from scratch, and coming in tomorrow w/o ever having played it, the most noticeable cutback is only 2 stock char slots. There are other minor things like how many items you can put on the broker etc but its nothing drastic. Probably the only other "big" change is the # of bank slots.

  10. #3890
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    I tend to only stick to one character due to RL constraints, so not especially worried about that. I had a beta character back when that they tried to pimp back at me a few times. Dunno if it'd still be around, but I wouldn't really call level 18 much progress, either.

  11. #3891
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Your beta char would still actually be around. Name could be taken though.

  12. #3892
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Name choice is something I've never been worried about in these games. And even in the freak chance it is, I've got a few dozen to pull from. Benefit of never getting terribly attached to an identity, I guess.

  13. #3893
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I tend to only stick to one character due to RL constraints, so not especially worried about that. I had a beta character back when that they tried to pimp back at me a few times. Dunno if it'd still be around, but I wouldn't really call level 18 much progress, either.
    Right on. I usually only have 1-2 characters myself. When the game starts up again tomorrow roll on over. I mean you'll have to wade through morons like all releases, or re-releases in this case, but the game is fun and there are good people in it.

  14. #3894
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Glad I'm not EU, and glad I have Founder...

    Spoiler: show


    18.65 euros ($25) for one character slot, unless you want to buy 50+ euros worth at a time to reduce the price a little bit.

    An EME rep came into the reddit thread and made sure to clarify that NA prices will be different.

    EDIT: Knoxxer said that in NA a character slot is a little less than $5.

    And NA store (divide EMP by 110 for approximate price dollar price): http://imgur.com/a/0mgwn

  15. #3895
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    wtf...

  16. #3896
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    209
    BG Level
    4

    Message me here on BG if you planning on rerolling on one of the new servers and we can setup some skype or mumble or vent or whatever, im still new to the game but i learn fast

  17. #3897
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Americans can pay $10 right now to buy Tera from amazon and gain founder status from it whenever they want and get +6 char slots from it(plus a ton more bonuses), what the fuck lol

  18. #3898
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Just play NA servers. The ping isn't bad at all for many.

  19. #3899
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyree View Post
    Glad I'm not EU, and glad I have Founder...

    Spoiler: show


    18.65 euros ($25) for one character slot, unless you want to buy 50+ euros worth at a time to reduce the price a little bit.

    An EME rep came into the reddit thread and made sure to clarify that NA prices will be different.

    EDIT: Knoxxer said that in NA a character slot is a little less than $5.

    And NA store (divide EMP by 110 for approximate price dollar price): http://imgur.com/a/0mgwn
    The fuck are they thinking? LOL. No wonder every EU I know rolled on NA server.

  20. #3900
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Any idea what those "Level 30 Suite" and "Level 40 Suite" consumables are?

Page 195 of 207 FirstFirst ... 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EU TERA Online – May 3, 2012
    By Naito in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 2012-06-03, 15:33
  2. Information and Rules about Aion Advanced
    By Falisa in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 14:22