Page 196 of 207 FirstFirst ... 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast
Results 3901 to 3920 of 4137
  1. #3901
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    If I had to guess I'd say it's a pack of potions/boosts relevant to that level.

  2. #3902
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    wow, that some expensive.... expansions haha
    Might as well buy an old box thats still floating around if you can...
    I saw one at gamestop the other day for $5.00 ...

  3. #3903
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    wow, that some expensive.... expansions haha
    Might as well buy an old box thats still floating around if you can...
    I saw one at gamestop the other day for $5.00 ...
    Was $10 on Amazon a few hours ago but it wouldn't let me buy outside the US. Now it's back up to $20, fuckin' aye.

  4. #3904
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Was $10 on Amazon a few hours ago but it wouldn't let me buy outside the US. Now it's back up to $20, fuckin' aye.
    Online pricing changes fast, walk in stores don't change nearly as fast, probably be awhile before it goes back up, considering no more boxs are being made out with the dvd. Might want a friend to buy the game for you! haha

  5. #3905
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    955
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    gamestop in my area changed the price to 30 bucks from 19.99 lol.

  6. #3906
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    Being cockblocked by "account armor" not sending me a validation code. Though, maybe I'm trying to play too early still. a

  7. #3907
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Being cockblocked by "account armor" not sending me a validation code. Though, maybe I'm trying to play too early still. a
    some of the site is still under maintenance. Might be the problem GL

  8. #3908
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Account armor email codes were going out last night, might be load/back log.

  9. #3909
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    On MT right now and it's about what I expected. lv 25 Slayer. Gimme a guild.

  10. #3910
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    can anyone tell me how to get a PS3 controller working properly on this game using Motionjoy?

  11. #3911
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendog View Post
    can anyone tell me how to get a PS3 controller working properly on this game using Motionjoy?
    The game supports controller use automatically. Was it not to your liking?

  12. #3912
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    it didnt work, well my pc didnt accept my input on the controller....it did recognize i had a ps3 controller plugged in though.

  13. #3913
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    You might have to change the PS3 controller to use the XBOX 360 emulation style. I think that basically makes it work with anything.

    edit: Oh, misread. Make sure you follow their instructions on their website if you've never used the program before. Can't remember all the setup stuff you have to do for it to work.

  14. #3914
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Was $10 on Amazon a few hours ago but it wouldn't let me buy outside the US. Now it's back up to $20, fuckin' aye.
    I read on reddit that a lot of people just put in a bogus US address to get around this, and they've been able to buy it just fine outside the US.

  15. #3915
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    New crucible of flame instance drops VM recipes.

  16. #3916
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,076
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

    If anyone's interested in seeing what kind of a difference the enchanting fail bonus has on the average number of attempts it takes to succeed, I made a quick spreadsheet for it.

    I was mainly interested in +9-12, I don't know the exact base success rate but estimated it at 5% and I don't know how much is added for fails, it doesn't seem to be entirely consistent, but I also don't have any gear to test it out on so I've estimated .3% increase from what I've heard from a friend. With those numbers, it would reduce the average number of attempts to succeed from 19.29 before to 12.85 now. You can modify either of these numbers if you think they should be something else and it'll recalculate (make a copy to your own google docs because my public one isn't editable). It can't be perfect since the fail bonus was inconsistent from what I heard.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3VU9ESmc#gid=0

    Overall, the bonus may seem very small and useless but it does seem to add up and reduce the average attempts required by a decent amount. Even if the base success is more like 10%, it saves about 1.61 attempts.

    If you see an error, let me know.

  17. #3917
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    589
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Name is Venomus on Ascension Valley if anyone wants to static. I'm new so I'm still learning everything about this game.

  18. #3918
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Village Atlas is ridiculously useful, too bad only 1 per account

  19. #3919
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,205
    BG Level
    6

    Anyone playing on the new PVP server(US)?

  20. #3920
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    Village Atlas is ridiculously useful, too bad only 1 per account
    any CD on it? waiting for the store to be up so I can hit up elite, wouldnt let me add time pre-F2P for the longest time and I could never be bothered to put in a support ticket

Page 196 of 207 FirstFirst ... 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EU TERA Online – May 3, 2012
    By Naito in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 2012-06-03, 15:33
  2. Information and Rules about Aion Advanced
    By Falisa in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 14:22