Page 49 of 207 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 4137
  1. #961
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cian View Post
    Did they change up the music at all too Frisk?
    oh you mean for the event? that didn't start yet lol, think it starts with tomorrows weekly update



    nothing to be learnt from the officials anyway, even like 90% of the people that have played K-TERA on the officials still have no idea and it seems like their forum staff know even less

  2. #962
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    166
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Oh alright lol. Might start playing again when the event starts up. Need some costumes too! :3

  3. #963
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Need some slutty shit tho. Should be easy for them. CAN'T WAIT....... TERA I COME 4 UUUUUUU!

  4. #964
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If EME gives out buddy passes for previous testers I will hook the ever loving crap out of people in this thread for next years testing.

  5. #965
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by BGtemp View Post
    If EME gives out buddy passes for previous testers I will hook the ever loving crap out of people in this thread for next years testing.
    I'll redirect my sucking off of the official forums to you.

  6. #966
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Or you can man up and resubscribe.

  7. #967
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Or you can man up and resubscribe.
    Sounds like so much effort!

    edit: Though it's been really tempting lately, just built a new pc. :3

  8. #968
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,819
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    If there aren't Santa hats and costumes, it's no Christmas event.

  9. #969
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    579
    BG Level
    5

    I'm very curious what kind of slutty christmas outfits they'll come up with.

  10. #970
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    just got this exclusive pic of the elin santa costume for NA client from an inside source

    Spoiler: show

    just kidding.

  11. #971
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    166
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Lmao good one

  12. #972
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    579
    BG Level
    5

    Lol. Another note, I've noticed that their trailers 1-4 on YouTube don't feature the Elin. Am I just not seeing them or are they just missing?

  13. #973
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Elin have not been available for play in the NA/EU version until recently. Hence why they werent featured in trailers for those regions.

  14. #974
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    579
    BG Level
    5

    Oh okay. Thanks. I thought they were just pretending they don't exist publicly.

  15. #975
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ^ The Elin "censor" picture Frisk posted is a "joke" based off the fact that the NA/EU versions of the Elin have slightly modified/edited armor. Mostly covering part of their thighs and in some cases stomachs too.

  16. #976
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    new Tcat event
    I believe it's perma, it's like reward points for when you purchase 30day/90day time cards, as well as cosmetics(race change/name change/server change etc) it's basically the same rewards they were giving every other month for buying time, just this way you can get them whenever you want which is pretty nice

    some of the icons are off though, the lv 40 haste neck is the one that looks the same as that purple one, except with a green jewel and you can get the blue HQ reseal scrolls as well, I think they forgot to list those

  17. #977
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    567
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

    Haven't been here for months and its somewhat closer to spring. There any hint of a release date for NA yet?

  18. #978
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Nothing more than the usual speculation, over analizing of amazon or gamestop release dates etc. Nothing official. :/

  19. #979
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    A nice (official) explanation of how political system will work. I personally foresee more people choosing the battleground method. Seems more fun and exciting. Ah, I can taste the sweet tears now.

  20. #980
    I'd Rather Be in Zi'Tah
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,266
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Kaelie Niie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Too little too late sadly.

    I will say I had to laugh when I saw the faux "Vote for me" Facebook page. I am not really sure that will happen. A few games have had political systems in the past and I dont remember any "social media" of any kind being involved in who was "voted king". It will be interesting if the game itself has the tools to use social media in such a way. If not, it will more than likely end up just being whoever has the largest guild combined with a few voting allied guilds.

    All in all, I was really excited by Tera about 6 months ago. The sad fact is the NA/EU publishers have no idea how to keep a continued stream of hype. Their biggest issue is not with the game. The game looks like it will be some quality fun for those who choose it over WoW, SWTOR and Guild Wars2. However, their issue is with how they hype the game. They need to focus on the gameplay and how fun it is, rather than hyping things as "changing the mmo world forever". Stick to the strengths of the game, because it has a number of them. Keep on showing more and more of the beautiful world with those half naked girls in plate armor and people will show up.

Page 49 of 207 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EU TERA Online – May 3, 2012
    By Naito in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 2012-06-03, 15:33
  2. Information and Rules about Aion Advanced
    By Falisa in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 14:22