Page 69 of 207 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1361 to 1380 of 4137
  1. #1361
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    worldboss dried up months ago, the people that were in it joined KR guilds/other en guilds/quit tera

  2. #1362
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by FriskUni View Post
    worldboss dried up months ago, the people that were in it joined KR guilds/other en guilds/quit tera
    T.T I see. But Elion server is still the best for finding other EN players? I've been away from the game for quite a while... guess I can look through the Tera Fans boards to try finding an active guild that wouldn't mind a noob ^^;.

  3. #1363
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    yea, I think liberation has a lot of the old worldboss members and lower levels in it

  4. #1364
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Egwene and Tuon, eh?

    I see what you did there...

  5. #1365
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    579
    BG Level
    5

    Since the site is so light on info, can anyone enlighten us on how organized PvP works? Especially as related to taking over a province. How many people? Capture the flag? How do you queue up? PvP gear awards? Number of players per side?

  6. #1366
    Feline Fascism
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    200
    BG Level
    4

    How much PVPing is available on PVE servers?

  7. #1367
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,411
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    If you were in the FGT last year, does that do anything for you as far as the betas? I had to 'create' a new account when I tried to log in...

  8. #1368
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by madpersian View Post
    Since the site is so light on info, can anyone enlighten us on how organized PvP works? Especially as related to taking over a province. How many people? Capture the flag? How do you queue up? PvP gear awards? Number of players per side?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanMeow View Post
    How much PVPing is available on PVE servers?
    On PVE will be duels and battlegrounds (instanced group fights) that you queue for, solo or as a group. Each instance has different objectives from strategy capture the flags to deathmatch, with 5, 10, or 15 people on each side depending.

    Will have to use your guild to take an area, either with voting or fighting in battlegrounds, with some quest/dungeon elements for perks. Not sure what EME is changing if anything, it was set up to elect to control on a 3 week cycle, then it can be taken by force. Might be the purpose of the new guild war system.

    Whoever has the most twitter fans would be lame, as would having one guild monopolize everything. Not having most or your guild be able to participate (in a closed battleground) would be meh, but so would zerg guilds and having guilded alts being a detriment (in open world). I imagine zones will go "live" at different times/days and you'll have to make choices as a guild. Maybe restrict to 1 zone per guild. Speculation.

    Last year EME did mention that you can move from a PVP server to PVE but not the reverse.

  9. #1369
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrrfect View Post
    If you were in the FGT last year, does that do anything for you as far as the betas? I had to 'create' a new account when I tried to log in...
    Use the same email and you should be ok. IIRC everything is tracked by email addresses. All FGT/CPE memebers get access to all beta stages.

  10. #1370
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by MaachaQ View Post
    I found the WorldBoss page finally after looking around for a while, which sounds like it could be a good group to join, but I want to ease myself back into the game a bit before I pay for a server transfer ^^; Need to re-learn the controls and such, get used to alot of the changes that were made while I was gone. Leveling up is supposed to be even faster now, so it shouldn't be that long before I'm capped and able to join in the "endgame" dungeons.
    Wow I remember this. Mr. Jang had made this and kept telling me about GameMeca and how it wanted to interview me for being NA. Good times. Look at the date though. That's when I quit for FFXI! /cryyyyyyy

  11. #1371
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    565
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Client downloaded. Checking the graphical options, I noticed there was no AA; I had the notion that the current korean client had such option available. Am I wrong? Or is perhaps a feature being added for the upcoming patch?

    Trying to gauge at which patch level compared to korea we stand.

  12. #1372
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    I thought that TERA lacked AA and that it had to be forced on via gpu drivers.

  13. #1373
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    955
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Gamestop website still not updated has anyone reserved a collectors edition from them instore yet?

  14. #1374
    Feline Fascism
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    200
    BG Level
    4

    So, you can already buy game time? How do you do that? Also, how much is the monthly cost?

  15. #1375
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    955
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    http://tera.enmasse.com/preorder I want to preorder the box collection edition from gamestop, just waiting for their system to update so I can do it

  16. #1376
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,625
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Posted an hour ago on their twitter:

    We're also checking in with our retail partners about getting the physical #TERA collector's edition listed for pre-order-ability pronto.

  17. #1377
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    955
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yeah just saw that from their facebook, hopefully "pronto" = before tomorrow, would like to reserve one as I head to work

  18. #1378
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanMeow View Post
    So, you can already buy game time? How do you do that? Also, how much is the monthly cost?
    US: http://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/...etail/a_id/218

    • Monthly Subscription: $14.99
    • 3-month Subscription: $38.85 ($12.95/month = 14% discount)
    • 6-month Subscription: $65.70 ($10.95/month = 27% discount)
    • Yearly Subscription: $119.40 ($9.95/month = 34% discount)

    Or if you buy the game time before April 31th:

    • Monthly Subscription: $14.99
    • 3-month Subscription: $35.85 ($11.95/month = 20% discount)
    • 6-month Subscription: $59.70 ($9.95/month = 34% discount)
    • Yearly Subscription: $107.40 ($8.95/month = 40% discount)



    EU: http://tera-europe.com/newsdetail/ar...available.html (near the bottom of the page)

    • 1 month – €12.99
    • 3 months – €35.97 (3 x €11.99)
    • 6 months – €65.94 (6 x 10.99)
    • 12 months – €119.88 (12 x €9.99)

  19. #1379
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,008
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Dem are some nice price options. The discount pre april 31 is fantastic

  20. #1380
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    565
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Abusive EU prices, as usual. Yey.

Page 69 of 207 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EU TERA Online – May 3, 2012
    By Naito in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 2012-06-03, 15:33
  2. Information and Rules about Aion Advanced
    By Falisa in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 14:22