Page 97 of 207 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1921 to 1940 of 4137
  1. #1921
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I got in a lot of PVP this weekend. Mostly counter-ganks and the oddball victim of a gank. The 1v1s I had were exceptional. The best though was 3 people trying to jump me, only to run it back on them. I <3 my Slayer.

    Then there was the guild that was stupid enough to declare a guild war on us, followed by us beasting on them outside of the Manor entrance. That was fun shit.

    The only major things that need to be fixed is ganking people outside of safe zones from safe zones and channel hopping while flagged Outlaw.

  2. #1922
    An Efficient Consumption Bundle
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,178
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Elyise Thierremont
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Muradin

    Huge amount of fun this weekend in CB2. Really enjoyed Lancer. I haven't played a tank class since FFXI but the dynamic element of choosing when to block, when to evade, etc. really makes tanking enjoyable. Rolled a few other characters but never got very far. Might try a Slayer or Priest for CB3.

    Ganking wasn't too bad when I was on, but it was pretty frustrating in a lot of ways. I don't really see any structural disincentive for players not to gank (and no real advantage to do so other than to be pricks picking on lowbies). It does surprise me that outlaw players can just waltz into a safe zone and not have guards attack. I would really think that the 'outlaw' status would mean that guards would attack you in towns. I liked someone's earlier suggestion that outlaws can be attacked in towns/safe areas by non-outlaw players, but outlaws cannot initiate combat - meaning they could just get ganged up on by non-outlaw players. I think something along those lines would keep pvpers away from camping the exits of towns (saw that quite at bit at Lumbertown) where guards would prey on them.

  3. #1923

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,432
    BG Level
    7

    i think the guards attacking you during outlaw status would do a lot to discourage some of the retardation. i'm willing to see how the penalties work out once they're implemented though.

    edited, for rum.

  4. #1924
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Jesus cat? They eventually end up being the same exact price as a purple pot. They ended up being more as events rolled in.
    nay, ~98k was reduced to 18k cap at 58

  5. #1925
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Depends on how often events roll in. I remember buying 240-260k stacks for a while all the way up until I quit.

  6. #1926
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    You have seen several dozen purple bots in only 2 27s?
    Dunno, some don't even attack me, I had 2 pvp random fights 1vs1 though that was fun soorta "open world duel"

  7. #1927
    Burninate all the things.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,356
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Dunno, some don't even attack me, I had 2 pvp random fights 1vs1 though that was fun soorta "open world duel"
    I think he meant to say "purple pots", the stamina potions.

  8. #1928
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Whoops. Yeah^

  9. #1929
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    potions spiked for awhile, they were up around 100-150k ea (lol), so NPC being 18k was A LOT cheaper, now they're about 30-40k

  10. #1930
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Whoops. Yeah^

    mobs drop it, see alot in instances too.

  11. #1931
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,758
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbb...idx=2134&l=391

    BHS has released some teasers, on the 3 new Bams that are gonna be released in the lvl 60 content patch.

    These Bams are being fought with the Dev team, using characters that have been significantly boosted. So beware !!

    Capricorn

    A huge, black winged goat headed humanoid



    Kakun

    Imagine a Kumas crossed with a baboon



    Artifact Guard

    4 legged mechanical monster



    So your probably wondering when this lvl 60 patch is coming to the west..

    Well according to a Frogster rep they hope to have this ready for release !

    https://twitter.com/#!/TeraEurope/st...26435833393153

  12. #1932
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    533
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    Spoiler: show
    http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbb...idx=2134&l=391

    BHS has released some teasers, on the 3 new Bams that are gonna be released in the lvl 60 content patch.

    These Bams are being fought with the Dev team, using characters that have been significantly boosted. So beware !!

    Capricorn

    A huge, black winged goat headed humanoid



    Kakun

    Imagine a Kumas crossed with a baboon



    Artifact Guard

    4 legged mechanical monster



    So your probably wondering when this lvl 60 patch is coming to the west..

    Well according to a Frogster rep they hope to have this ready for release !

    https://twitter.com/#!/TeraEurope/st...26435833393153
    That second BAM reminds me of the Blangos from Monster Hunter.... Those damn dirty apes!

  13. #1933
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Those are some awesome-looking bosses, especially the Capricorn.

  14. #1934

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,432
    BG Level
    7

    oh hey look, proto-omega!

  15. #1935
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    mobs drop it, see alot in instances too.
    We're definitely talking about 2 different things then.

  16. #1936
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    So I decided to cancel my Digital CE and get the Physical CE instead, I got in touch with customer support (who are just as humorous and supportive as ever), and got this e-mail after they confirmed my cancellation and that I'd get a refund on the Digital CE within 3-5 days, but then I noticed the expiration date and got a laugh out of it.



    I wonder if I should be worried, or if that's just them joking around.

  17. #1937
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,390
    BG Level
    9

    Maybe you keep your active beta access or something till release?

  18. #1938
    Ranger
    9900klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    9,976
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    thats funny as hell

    I hope you can adjust your billing agreement soon, I want to change mine to 6 months but they dont have that option yet

  19. #1939
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    328
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Lady Tisi
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Malygos

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonomaa View Post
    I hope you can adjust your billing agreement soon, I want to change mine to 6 months but they dont have that option yet
    Same here! I chose monthly when I purchased the Digital Pre-order, but now I want the awesome savings that comes with 6month intervals *sadface* Damn my lack of foresight!

  20. #1940
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Try sending the customer support a ticket asking about that. They're actually really straightforward and friendly; nothing at all like the customer service one would usually come to expect from online services.

Page 97 of 207 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. EU TERA Online – May 3, 2012
    By Naito in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 2012-06-03, 15:33
  2. Information and Rules about Aion Advanced
    By Falisa in forum MMORPGs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 14:22