say waht?The issue wherein the window in which players could use a blunt damage weapon skill to strike an Abyssean fiend's weakness was longer than intended.
say waht?The issue wherein the window in which players could use a blunt damage weapon skill to strike an Abyssean fiend's weakness was longer than intended.
I suppose here is as good as any place to ask, anybody have evasion data for some outside Abyssea mobs? I'd like to see if Yonin and Innin's decay rates were affected by the adjustment or not once I get off work. Would be nice if we now got higher average boosts over time.
EDIT: Actually, it says they only adjusted recast, not duration. So it shouldn't be changed.
The changes to SAM seem pretty buff...might not be a reason to take anything but SAM outside of Abys save for Ukon/Vere...
Also, hopefully the campaign change is good so I can get some meduhlz
The issue wherein the Abyssea – Altepa NM Ouzelum may absorb damage under unintended conditions.
The issue wherein the Abyssea – Uleguerand NM Yaguarogui may absorb damage under unintended conditions.
What about Glav!
myoshu and yurin were reversed effect? o_o;
Can't wait to test zanshin out.
Anyone else think it's weird that they're letting Shield Bash damage vary with Shield now? The job ability has static hate (1/900) anyway. May need to re-test its hate.
BLMs cant hit blue anymore, bah
http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...095f003ade.jpg

Yell? O great, another chat that's gonna be spammed.
This is all pretty major. Definitely happy about changes to PLD, should be interesting to see just how much hate is generated/lost.
So the question is how much exp will you be able to get out of campaign and besieged? I wonder what happened to the aht urhgan updates they mentioned on the census? Maybe next update I guess. Gives time to build up their IS for all those runic portal jumps...
I'm confused about the blunt thing, they're all 8 hours right? was it possible to trigger blue outside of that?
Edit: Beaten damn OH well, holy shit all fixes for a 'mini' update.
So, who is betting the Riftworn Pyxis now can have one of the four PUP attachments in it?
2200-0700 is 9h
(Which was what blunt was)
Me gusta.
Anyone check if you can force update yet?
The following automaton attachments have been added:
Percolator
WTF @ COR update and moving NPCs around again... seriously why? The only problem was signet NPC was a mile away from warp NPC, otherwise Northern Sandy was just fine SE.
Otherwise very nice update all around. They still haven't fixed Walk of Echos yet like they said they would though (could be slated for the major next month) and why still no option to add loot to the pool in Voidwatch?
Yay for yet another SAM JA lol >.<; It better be able to open Light or Dark. Konzen-Ittai -> Kasha -> Light -> Fudo -> Light #2 {Can I have it?}
Boo @ 3 min recast. Guess they intend it to be comboed with Sengikori.