Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1082

Thread: Fall 2011 Anime thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #141
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    I don't think it was even mentioned in manga that "he" was a guy... although that may explain why there is no hentai pics of that person hmmmm
    This has never stopped such artists in the past. Ever.

  2. #142
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    This has never stopped such artists in the past. Ever.
    haha of course not...!

    After some browsing... about 3 out of 30ish show that character as a male (but more like futa, with breasts etc), took a bit to find theirs like 1000+ pics of the girl with the butterfly thing in her hair... (in which case 90% of the pics are hentai) >.>

  3. #143
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    ^
    There are so many traps out there now, it's pretty insane. Kinda wonder what trap started this whole movement...

    I'd guess Bridget from Guilty Gear but that was 2002 and the whole flood of them began around 2008-ish... Hideyoshi and Mariya come to mind but I don't think either of them were the start. Must've been something before...

    Also gonna try the Boku wa Tomodachi OVA soon.

    Edit: Just realized there's a trap in my sig... lol

  4. #144
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,056
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    And unfortunately, Ker hasn't done the charts for 2004-2007, so you'll have to trawl through ANN's http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...anime-list.php sorted by date to see if anything jogs a memory.

  5. #145
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    ^
    There are so many traps out there now, it's pretty insane. Kinda wonder what trap started this whole movement...

    I'd guess Bridget from Guilty Gear but that was 2002 and the whole flood of them began around 2008-ish... Hideyoshi and Mariya come to mind but I don't think either of them were the start. Must've been something before...

    Also gonna try the Boku wa Tomodachi OVA soon.

    Edit: Just realized there's a trap in my sig... lol
    I recall it starting a bit after schooldays... as one the "routes" has "several" of the guys dress as female and... etc etc gang bang etc etc.
    Considering that game/anime is kinda famous for its extreme stuff (everything from jealous girlfriend killing people, to crossdressing, to female harem orgy), thats probably where it sort of started maybe. ┓(´_`)┏

  6. #146
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Tomodachi ga Sukunai:
    Spoiler: show



    Dunno how I feel about the most recent novel's Yukimura

  7. #147
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    I'd like to hear what fans of Tomodachi ga Sukunai thought of the OVA. I'm completely new to it and just finished watching it, so I have some thoughts (only on art and music, can never base anything character or story off special OVAs like this). But I'm curious what fans thought since they know the story, the characters, and maybe whatever this is based-off or whatever.

  8. #148
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Loving Yozora's voice, though I feel the whole beginning scene up to the stun gun felt too dragged on, but mostly because I already know what was going to happen. Definitely looking forward to the series coming next week or so.

  9. #149
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Is Kanae Itou a good voice for Sena? Judging from her personality so far, I don't really see it. I thought Sena is more an Eri Kitamura-voiced character, so I'm surprised it's Kanae Itou.

    Idk, I guess I would get used to it if I watched it but it just seems very strange.

  10. #150
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    kitaeri would probably work better, but sena's character is somewhat generic aside from the whole being an otaku part.

  11. #151
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Kinda chuckled at the thought of Cern discovering particles that are breaking's relativity laws, and may be time traveling!

    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT


    [edit]
    Oops, meant to post in the summer thread for stein;gate...but w/e.

  12. #152
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    My thoughts on the Fall anime season. I also have a youtube video to a PV for each show that is new (not like a sequel like Ika Musume, Working, etc).

    http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2011/...eason-preview/

    Am I wrong on any shows (besides putting Tomodachi ga Sukunai low because that's how I actually feel about it)? Just curious what you guys think on some of those choices.

  13. #153
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    My thoughts on the Fall anime season. I also have a youtube video to a PV for each show that is new (not like a sequel like Ika Musume, Working, etc).

    http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2011/...eason-preview/

    Am I wrong on any shows (besides putting Tomodachi ga Sukunai low because that's how I actually feel about it)? Just curious what you guys think on some of those choices.
    Looks like about what I'll be watching almost, although i plan to just download every single anime and preview the first few episodes to see what to keep. I don't like "others reviews" as, I believe in the "what you like may be something others may not like" philosophy!

    Now if only I could get faster then 10MBPS service from my isp... they offer 50mbps but 50GB/month is not enough >.> (doin like 200-250 on 10mbps) ...

      <⌒/ヽ-、___  
    /<_/____/

  14. #154
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
      <⌒/ヽ-、___  
    /<_/____/
    OMFG That ASCII of that cat sleeping is adorable. I love it!

    Anyway, I always like to hear what others think about this season, so I figured I could just throw that out (since I finished it today) and see how people differ.

    Also found this on another blog I follow (already marked for what they're watching but you can ignore that and still find the calendar useful):



    (from http://kaminarianime.wordpress.com/ )

  15. #155
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,765
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Speaking of previews, I follow Random Curiosity a lot and I always like its thorough previews of upcoming seasons.
    http://randomc.net/2011/09/20/fall-2011-preview/

    RC also does in-depth reviews of current episodes of various anime with lot of spoilers though.

    By the way, Guilty Crown looks amazing.

  16. #156
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I don't/can't really judge an anime through PVs (in fact, P4 is the only anime which I've seen all the PVs...), so I'll be giving them all 3-5 episodes to see how I feel. The really bad shows I drop on episode 1 or 2, like Blood-C.

  17. #157
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I don't know if it's weird to ask or not, do I need to play P4 before watching the anime? Only persona game I played was 3.

  18. #158
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    I don't know if it's weird to ask or not, do I need to play P4 before watching the anime? Only persona game I played was 3.
    Impossible to tell if you need to play the game first to appreciate/like the story, honestly it'd probably be better not to. As I think a lot of people who played the game will be disappointed by it.

    You should play P4 in general though.

  19. #159
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Looks like about what I'll be watching almost, although i plan to just download every single anime and preview the first few episodes to see what to keep. I don't like "others reviews" as, I believe in the "what you like may be something others may not like" philosophy!
    Same. I always believe in giving every new series a shot.

    Anyhow my body is ready for the Fall Season shows.


    Fate/Zero CM7



    Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Promo


    Bakuman


    Kimi to Boku PV3
    Animation starts :51


    Edit

    Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Ep1 Preview(Taken from NicoNico Live Stream).
    Nothing to really discuss beside fixing season 2's ending(Shana wasn't suppose to meet Yuiji on Christmas eve) and the battle between Shana and Yuji.

  20. #160
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Winter 2011/2012 Anime thread
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 954
    Last Post: 2012-04-01, 11:52
  2. Summer 2011 Anime Thread
    By Ragns in forum Anime
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 2011-10-17, 18:57
  3. Spring 2011 Anime Thread
    By Avvesione in forum Anime
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 2011-06-28, 22:51
  4. Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]
    By Senoska in forum Anime
    Replies: 15534
    Last Post: 2011-05-22, 14:04
  5. HD Anime thread
    By kareface in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 23:25