Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 873
  1. #701
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VaakoLoco View Post
    yuzu what did you tell them when you went through the chat? yah im also worried about losing the item space now as it is I still have to mule that gear if i lose that as well im def up creek without a paddle
    I went to the chat option since calling overseas would be expensive and said I saw that you can unlink already linked SE accounts. I gave him the POL info and he said it was done. I registered it to a new SE account like you would for the first time. Logged in with no problems and my satchel was intact. I didn't need to get another token. He did not ask me for POL codes or anything. I did this 2 times with 2 different techs (on two different days) and no problems encountered.

  2. #702
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    I don't have the screen to look at here, but here's roughly how I did it. You just go to the account management, then click the big "buy Crysta" button. When the options pop up, you select the Ultimatespan (the purple and bluish logo). Then there should be two tabs, an option for Paypal, and an option for UltimateGameCards. Click the UGC tab and it will have a box for your email I think, and the cards pin number. Just put in your email (to recieve a reciept I guess). Then scratch off the back off the UG card, stick that pin number into the box. Then hit next and that should be it. Crysta shows up on your account instantly or in a few minutes.
    Worked like a charm, thanks. From what I understand I now have to do this process monthly to add crysta, and SE will deduct the 1.3k Crysta from my account automatically when payment for the game is due every month?

    Also, couldn't I technically just buy like 3 cards at a time, enter them all into my account at the same time, then not worry about this crap for 3 months?

  3. #703
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,002
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yes you can, but all you're doing is giving SE more money to collect interest on for a longer period of time (thus giving positive feedback for the new billing system) with no extra benefit to you (such as a discount on the monthly fee) other than not having to do the process as often. You can put up to 10,000 points on your account at once, so you can pay for more than 3 months at a time. I got into the habit of just putting WebMoney on my account every month when it warned me I was on my last month of prepay, because of the JP account changes a few years ago. There was no discount for them paying for up to three months at once, and that payment option had been available at JP launch.

  4. #704
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,221
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Got my main account transferred finally after live chat worked for once.....am glad I checked it once more prior to doing the phone route. Am baffled that the live service rep took less info to verify my ownership than the e-mail I sent a week back that got denied that had 3x the info though/registration keys.

    Now to decide if I want to hold off a month or two to send SE a message for implementing more payment options, or just buy crysta via Paypal since it seems to be the cheapest/easiest means for me right now since I already have an account verified for it.

  5. #705
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Now to decide if I want to hold off a month or two to send SE a message for implementing more payment options, or just buy crysta via Paypal since it seems to be the cheapest/easiest means for me right now since I already have an account verified for it.
    Might wanna check your Paypal... they verified my Korean credit card a couple weeks ago, but the payment for Crysta was not allowed to go through. I also can't fund my account from a bank account to use that for Crysta either. If I decide to continue to play before they update payment options, I'll have to use my US credit card and US Paypal account. I can't send money to the US often though, and wouldn't be able to pay for FFXI for long that way...

    Going to have to try live chat sometime soon, even though it means staying up to 2am or so... They responded to my email about double billing saying I had to phone in or use the chat service, and phone calls from here aren't toll-free >.>

  6. #706
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,002
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What's the issue in Korea about sending money to the US? Is there a limit to how much a year you can send? Is there a reason for it?

  7. #707
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefan View Post
    What's the issue in Korea about sending money to the US? Is there a limit to how much a year you can send? Is there a reason for it?
    I can only send money 2x a year, I forget right now what the limit to send at one time is, my husband usually does it. The money we send is supposed to go to help my parents, who were both out of work for 2 years + and are now collecting social security. If I have to start paying $60 a month to keep my game running (3 accounts, 24 characters total), I won't be able to do as much for my parents as I have been... My husband has a decent job, but I am not yet working, I will be working as soon as my residency status is changed to allow it, but that won't help with the yearly limit of transfers to the US... If we really must go the route of US Paypal to pay for Crysta, maybe we can find a way around the limit, like sending money in our children's names rather than in mine or my husband's...

  8. #708
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,441
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MaachaQ View Post
    I can only send money 2x a year, I forget right now what the limit to send at one time is, my husband usually does it. The money we send is supposed to go to help my parents, who were both out of work for 2 years + and are now collecting social security. If I have to start paying $60 a month to keep my game running (3 accounts, 24 characters total), I won't be able to do as much for my parents as I have been... My husband has a decent job, but I am not yet working, I will be working as soon as my residency status is changed to allow it, but that won't help with the yearly limit of transfers to the US... If we really must go the route of US Paypal to pay for Crysta, maybe we can find a way around the limit, like sending money in our children's names rather than in mine or my husband's...
    Working in Korea, sending money back to the states. ur doinit wrong.

  9. #709
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Working in Korea, sending money back to the states. ur doinit wrong.
    [biography] We had to move here about 5 years ago when the job situation in Michigan got bad. My husband couldn't get a job in his field (Computer science degree), couldn't even get interviews, and I was working retail. We were living with my parents, and then my parents lost their jobs. My husband's parents offered to get us our own place if we moved to Korea, and my husband got a job almost right away over here working for a software company. Once I'm able to work I'll be able to be an English teacher and make 5x as much as I ever could in the US. There are tons of English schools here that want native speakers, even though I have limited Korean skills and no college degree (married and started family, had to start working), I should have no trouble finding a place. [/biography]

    The US isn't the greatest place to find a job and make money right now, better to stay here where we have government heath care, good schools, great internet speeds, great public transportation, and our own apartment/condo in the middle of the city paid for by my husband's parents...

  10. #710
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    228
    BG Level
    4

    Does anyone know the direct link or where to find the online chat support page? I can't find it on SE or Playonline's site. I just got my August bill and I was double billed again, that's 2 months in a row.

    Edit* Never mind I found it

  11. #711
    Mrp
    Mrp is offline
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    I don't feel like reading all the 36 pages.

    I did transfert my account and i want to let the account sleep for few months
    I did'nt choosed a payment method

    Question: Which payment method should i choose?
    Is that normal that clickandbuy charged me august months and i did'nt had register anything.

  12. #712
    Requiescat in pace.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,341
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrp View Post
    Is that normal that clickandbuy charged me august months and i did'nt had register anything.
    You never gave them your credit card?

  13. #713
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,021
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So I don't have to go through 36 pages my question is simply this. Multiple accounts (I have 3) can I transfer all 3 onto my 1 SE account or do I need seperate accounts for each?

  14. #714
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,221
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Can have up to 10 POL accounts linked/transferred to the one SE Account.

  15. #715
    Mrp
    Mrp is offline
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    226
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by grevenilvec75 View Post
    You never gave them your credit card?
    It seems i created an clickandbuy account and gave info. My mistake ><

  16. #716
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    90
    BG Level
    2

    Ok so finally bit the bullet and changed over (I think?). ;(

    The only payment option available to me was ClickandBuy apparently, and as I had already set all that up last year for FFXIV it seemed to automatically just set it to that. I logged into C&B site and checked the card etc was all still correct..... so, like, is that all I need to do? FFXI will just charge me through the C&B card I have set there now and I don't have to do anything more?

    As FFXIV has never actually charged (I don't think) I'm just assuming all I set up last year actually works. I hope so. >_< So annoying jumping through these extra hoops just to pay them something I've been paying with little to no issue since 2003 already.

  17. #717
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,021
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Can have up to 10 POL accounts linked/transferred to the one SE Account.
    thank you

  18. #718
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Has anyone figured out how to get this new system to bill a CC in a normal fashion yet?

  19. #719
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,340
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Deecup Delight
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    JP account + JP CC? Done.

    Almost 4 weeks passed and no news of better payment options. SE really loves their gaijins.

  20. #720
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I really figured today we would maaaaaaaybe hear something since it's cutting it really close to the deadline here. I've been holding out transferring on principle figuring there'd be some news but doesn't appear to be the case. I know, like my expectations were actually going to happen, but a man can dream.

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Transfer of Playonline ID's to Square-Enix Account System
    By Gwynplaine in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 2011-08-04, 20:04
  2. Announcement for Square Enix Account Users (2/16/2011)
    By Shenrien in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2011-02-27, 14:41