Page 116 of 441 FirstFirst ... 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 2301 to 2320 of 8804
  1. #2301
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    but what if you're being a hipster ironically?
    what if you like horrible music (non-pitchfork, no redeemable quality Metro Station type garbage) yet wear the big glasses, red skinny jeans, plaid shirts, have a sleeve tattoo and wear those shapeless brown shoes?

  2. #2302
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    In honor of 'Bama winning their 23rd SEC title....


    This has "Carry the 240" all over it.

  3. #2303
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesio View Post
    I barely even noticed.

  4. #2304
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Yeah it kind of just looks like you patted it down.

  5. #2305
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    In honor of 'Bama winning their 23rd SEC title....


  6. #2306
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    As an advocate and one of the leading members in the beard community, I cannot allow such a beard.

  7. #2307
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    505
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    As an advocate and one of the leading members in the beard community, I cannot allow such a beard.
    How does one improve on his beard? Apart from shampooing it, and my attempt(apparently a failed attempt) at trimming it, I have done nothing to it.

  8. #2308
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,830
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ignore Seph, his beard is not worthy

  9. #2309
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    This has "Carry the 240" all over it.
    That was pretty much my first 3 years. lol

    Kurt Angle is my hero...so I'll take that as a compliment. >.> Did YOU win the olympic gold medal with a broken neck??!!!

  10. #2310
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    New teeth. Fucking finally.


  11. #2311
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    literally?

    or braces came off

  12. #2312
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by noblemountain View Post
    That was pretty much my first 3 years. lol



    Kurt Angle is my hero...so I'll take that as a compliment. >.> Did YOU win the olympic gold medal with a broken neck??!!!
    Good to know my instincts fall right in line with history, lol.

  13. #2313
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    literally?

    or braces came off
    New

    Spoiler: show






    They hurt like hell.

  14. #2314
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    Do you give head with the teeth out?

  15. #2315
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    LIke a pro

  16. #2316
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Do you give head with the teeth out?
    I feel bad for having the same question pop into my head. lol

    I don't know the story about what happened to your teeth. Tell me all your business. (*'-')

  17. #2317
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Its fun to be able to 'bite' down sort of hard while giving head and not have to worry about it hurting.

    Hmm. If ya'll really want to know I'll make a new thread, the whole thing has been a gigantic freaking ordeal that would be fun to recount. The worst part of the whole thing has been the recovery/readjustment at every step.

  18. #2318
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,409
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesio View Post
    How does one improve on his beard? Apart from shampooing it, and my attempt(apparently a failed attempt) at trimming it, I have done nothing to it.
    Beard looks alright, but the stache needs work bro.

    Just sayin as the one of the leaders of the beard community.

  19. #2319
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Beard looks alright, but the stache needs work bro.

    Just sayin as the one of the leaders of the beard community.
    As a fellow bearded one I agree. It almost looks like you trimmed the stache too much. Were you using clippers or scissors for the upkeep? A badly trimmed stache can ruin the entire beard.

  20. #2320
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Were you using clippers or scissors for the upkeep? A badly trimmed stache can ruin the entire beard.
    Thats where my thought was. Looks like hes using scissors, or just freehanding it with clippers, and not using the beard/hair attachment to get an even cut all around.

Page 116 of 441 FirstFirst ... 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41