Page 129 of 441 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 2561 to 2580 of 8804
  1. #2561
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    why did I think weave was a big husky bear of a mountain man

  2. #2562
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    i agree with howie, uncle brill. now there is a face to all those amazing stories

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    How do you feel about bangs Rich? I hated them initially, then fell in love, now I'm kinda ambivalent about them. When they're short, they look really cute when my hair is up. When they're long, I can flip everything over to the side, and see my whole face. I used to be self-conscious about my forehead (mostly my temples where my hair fell out, and subsequently grew back on HRT), but now, having full on, unobstructed exposure of my face is nice. I don't know to describe what I mean!

    @manako: Just dye your hair your natural color?

    YESSS i love it! its like lucie says, its high maintenance but its worth it and i think it looks better personally. at least for me.

    when i got it done, it was actually to the side like you mentioned since it was longer lol. my hairstylist is always hooking me up

    i had it done really straight at 1st, but i think i much prefer the natural curl look lol. i am half black afterall. i need to embrace my side of those roots as well... to an extent. i dont want to have hair like ralphie from "my brother and me" or cory from "boy meets world"

    when my hair gets longer, i need to get another keratin treatment. its starting to become too coarse and dry to work with and i dont want to damage it with heating products

  3. #2563
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    why did I think weave was a big husky bear of a mountain man
    Big, just not husky. I'm 6'3".

  4. #2564
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Why do I remember a blonde mohawk for Brill? SO DIFFRNT!

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    YESSS i love it! its like lucie says, its high maintenance but its worth it and i think it looks better personally. at least for me.

    when i got it done, it was actually to the side like you mentioned since it was longer lol. my hairstylist is always hooking me up

    i had it done really straight at 1st, but i think i much prefer the natural curl look lol. i am half black afterall. i need to embrace my side of those roots as well... to an extent. i dont want to have hair like ralphie from "my brother and me" or cory from "boy meets world"

    when my hair gets longer, i need to get another keratin treatment. its starting to become too coarse and dry to work with and i dont want to damage it with heating products
    My mom, who used to be a hairstylist, has been the only one to ever cut my hair. I dont even figure costs of haircuts into my life, at all, ever. <3

    I never wear my bangs straight across my forehead, I do a side part one way or the other (depending, mostly, on how I slept the night before. ) I guess it's my affection for my forehead, it really opens my face up!

    Rich, breaking news: I have given up baking soda (gasp!) for conditioner. I'm still using diluted ACV as a rinse, but now I CO-wash (the conditioner is also diluted) Sunday and Wednesday. The other days is just water. It's miraculous just how easy this has been (especially those water-only days, I shower so much faster! lol)

  5. #2565
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Big, just not husky. I'm 6'3".
    Those jeans and that shirt... Why must you torture me Brill?

  6. #2566
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Blonde mohawk? Definitely not me Niro lol. And I'm not sure what you mean Milk.

  7. #2567
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    He wants to ride you like a bull at a rodeo.

    Edit: *Goes to look at pics*
    I'm in agreement. Also, I thought you where black.

  8. #2568
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    apparently brill you looked like this


  9. #2569
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    And I'm not sure what you mean Milk.
    You needed more scarf.

  10. #2570
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    apparently brill you looked like this

    lmfao

  11. #2571
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It would have been awesome if you did look like Simon Phoenix.

  12. #2572
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    Why do I remember a blonde mohawk for Brill? SO DIFFRNT!



    My mom, who used to be a hairstylist, has been the only one to ever cut my hair. I dont even figure costs of haircuts into my life, at all, ever. <3

    I never wear my bangs straight across my forehead, I do a side part one way or the other (depending, mostly, on how I slept the night before. ) I guess it's my affection for my forehead, it really opens my face up!

    Rich, breaking news: I have given up baking soda (gasp!) for conditioner. I'm still using diluted ACV as a rinse, but now I CO-wash (the conditioner is also diluted) Sunday and Wednesday. The other days is just water. It's miraculous just how easy this has been (especially those water-only days, I shower so much faster! lol)
    you're so lucky !! when i went through my 'gangsta' phase at 17 and grew my hair out the 1st time, i didnt take care of it at all. it was a gigantic ball of frizz, but people still seemed to love it since volume is a rave for some crazy reason. i personally hate volume, but i used to get it cornrolled lol. black girls loved it a little too much, though. i would end up actually charging them to braid my hair. but this girl is good. she's the best in my city right now and she takes her time. i hate it when a girl cuts your hair in 10 min, because i dont feel its thorough enough. But when paige cuts off your ends, she uses a magnifying glass for some parts of the hair and gets the least amount of length cut possible, so it takes a good 1 hour. i LOVE it. it makes me feel so secure about the job she's doing.

    on a side note. i got to see snow for the 1st time since i been to europe and i was FREAKING out.

    my neighbors are freaked out. i made snow angles in like a 1/4 inch of snow and yelled loud terrorist noises of happiness. they must have thought was a snowdancer

    oh man, i was too excited to pick out something less repulsive to wear. i look like an 80's backup dancer

    http://s10.postimage.org/6fkcgdp8p/V...0000023543.jpg

    this was the biggest snowball i could make. hopefully it snows more

    http://s10.postimage.org/qphnviqdl/V...0000071680.jpg

  13. #2573
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Richardd when is your ass ever coming to Nashville?

    If you do come to Nashville come in like March/April. I will have a nice condo downtown so you and I can go out and hit on all the ladies and be tall and shit. I guess Weltall can come too for our scraps.

  14. #2574
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    dude, i havent talked to you in forever!!! i would LOVE to chill with you and welt sometime :D and i cant compete with your awesome tallness. i am but only 6'2, but its ok. at least im not welt. he can be the Gimli of our fellowship of the ring

  15. #2575
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    Bangs are really high maintenance for me. High maintenance being I actually have to do something as opposed to nothing. I do like the way I look in bangs though, it feels more professional.
    I like bangs as well, and had them most of my life, but since i started letting my hair grow longer, it's just been a pain to have to get them cut regularly when i wasn't cutting the rest, so i grew them out a year or two back. It's just so much effort

  16. #2576
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I say this every time someone says I'm good looking. I don't buy it. I think I'm ugly. Maybe I have Ugly Duckling Syndrome or something but I can never see what other people see. Even my GF tells me I'm super sexy and whatnot. I just think she has low standards.

    And yes, I do love my GF a lot. I've been nothing but open and honest with her about how I can bring nothing but pain to her in the future(Rejection and whatnot) and she still wants to be with me. How can one not love that?

    Also, for there being more of her than me, I was in charge of picture taking. I took over 700 during the week and about 80% of them were awesome. I even uploaded a good 300 to Facebook too.
    Calling bullshit.



    Myrrh knows he's hot. don't let him sweet talk ya'll into more compliments for his OVERLY INFLATED EGO.

  17. #2577
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    My GF is doing wonders for my self esteem D: And bitch, you jelly you're not boinking her.

  18. #2578
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    I WILL BOINK YOU BOTH. From what I've heard, she'd be down. Awww yiss.

  19. #2579
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'd be down for you joining us but sadly, I don't have 15 dollars.

  20. #2580
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    I record everything on Skype.

Page 129 of 441 FirstFirst ... 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41