Page 138 of 441 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast
Results 2741 to 2760 of 8804
  1. #2741
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

  2. #2742
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Wow, seeing that image in this thread after seeing it in BG bucket completely changes the subtext.
    lol, mine or the mustache?

  3. #2743
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    callisto, you look awesome. i gotta be honest, everytime i see you post, i see a schoolgirl shooting fireballs. i want to buy you a sakura costume for your bday. (and we must play soon)

    that mustache is epic

    eurell, you look like a still shot from a dateline predator special. but you are workin' it man. you look good

    i made a snowman for the 1st time ever and tried to give it a lapdance with my friends. this was right outside of buffalo wild wings. i did the challenge again and as usual, beasted on it lol
    http://s9.postimage.org/7b704m8y7/IMAG0843.jpg

    ugh, needless to say i wasn't the most soberminded in this pic, lol. but than again, i still act this goofy even without drinks

  4. #2744
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Like I stole it. (*'-')

  5. #2745
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    That snowman is about to rape you! You have locks of a lion. No homo.

  6. #2746
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    what the fuck are on your feet?

  7. #2747
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    What the fuck man, those are his feet. What an asshole. I'm so sorry, Rich, it just takes time for some people.

  8. #2748
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    For someone trying to be so fab, the shoes are hideous. Might as well be wearing crocs.

  9. #2749
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    They're Vibrams, they're probably 90% responsible for every comment Rich has ever made about his butt and the people who look at it.

  10. #2750
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    You diss the shoes, you're dissing Rich's magnificent ass.

  11. #2751
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    They're Vibrams, they're probably 90% responsible for every comment Rich has ever made about his butt and the people who look at it.
    its like we know eachother or something. why have we never hung out? we can make fun of old people in boca together lol

    and thanks mio! haha, and yeah. they look weird and i get comments on them all the time, but they grip the snow like a boss and i never trip with it. vibrams are amazing. i will probably have at least one pair ready to go for the rest of my life.

  12. #2752
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: Real life pic thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

    hax, I wear slip-on Skechers and still manage a sweet ass

  13. #2753
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    They're Vibrams, they're probably 90% responsible for every comment Rich has ever made about his butt and the people who look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    You diss the shoes, you're dissing Rich's magnificent ass.
    False. Not even close to correct. About the shoes, not his ass.

  14. #2754
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Girls night out
    Going out at my work and opening with a Sazerac might not have been the smartest thing to do. I'm not even sure if I'm still drunk, hung over or both.
    Also new haircut.

    http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...31456076_n.jpg

  15. #2755
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    those bangs lol

  16. #2756
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Would you like me to beat him up for you? (I wish I could wear my bangs like that! They just don't agree with what I tell them to do, and I just can't be bothered.)

  17. #2757
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I've got a pair of Vibram cross trainers that I wear when I workout and jog. I love them, they are the most comfortable shoes ever and my feet feel so much better than when wearing sneakers.

  18. #2758
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    Would you like me to beat him up for you? (I wish I could wear my bangs like that! They just don't agree with what I tell them to do, and I just can't be bothered.)
    lol
    I'm cool with being compared to a wife of a president. Coming from Churchill it can only be a compliment. He's trying to say I have potential to marry a rich and influential man which is basically every woman's dream.

  19. #2759
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    At least one part of that is accurate.

    It's actually a running joke on our media, her new haircut, go michelle, grl powa. I say it's a joke, but they're serious.

  20. #2760
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    The first thing you thought of was to make a joke about her bangs?

    ause:

Page 138 of 441 FirstFirst ... 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 188 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41