Page 141 of 441 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 2801 to 2820 of 8804
  1. #2801
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Gratuitous attention whoring because it's... 1 week until the surgery!

    http://i45.tinypic.com/fonlg3.jpg
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2r6mae1.jpg

    The first for a gf because it's a 38C bra (my only other bras are 36B.) Even if it's just the brand and their sizing and shape, it's still a C, and I'm really proud of myself (my mom just had her breast reduction Monday, I have big cups to fill!)

    The second just to harass my gay husband. My phone sucks but it was a really nice picture of my butt in my first pair of yoga pants. The pants are that slate grey color, which explains how bad my phone's camera is. lol

    So excited! Flying out this Sunday, washing everything and packing it up, tomorrow is my last full day here for a long while!

  2. #2802
    Ddz
    Ddz is offline
    CHELLLLLLLLLLLLL
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,359
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Garnet Cat
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Wow! You look beautiful!

  3. #2803
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I'm confused.

  4. #2804
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddz View Post
    Wow! You look beautiful!
    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I'm confused.
    About what? (It could be so many things!)

  5. #2805
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    .....Yeah, I would take that to pound town Niro. Just sayin.

    Not trying to be rude or anything >.> heh

  6. #2806
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    .....Yeah, I would take that to pound town Niro. Just sayin.

    Not trying to be rude or anything >.> heh
    Before or after her corrective surgery?

  7. #2807
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    I'm not picky

  8. #2808
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    .....Yeah, I would take that to pound town Niro. Just sayin.

    Not trying to be rude or anything >.> heh
    Oh my.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Before or after her corrective surgery?
    Of course aft---

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    I'm not picky
    http://media.tumblr.com/3eb3f02ea234...E9T1re0jxj.gif

  9. #2809
    Like a boss yo
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,852
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    You can blame 4Chan for that one

  10. #2810
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Your open-mindedness is commendable, an internet cookie for you!

  11. #2811
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    i got my keratin treatment today niro! :D

    http://s4.postimage.org/iql0oya6l/VI...0000084278.jpg


    yeeeeuh!!

    i have to wait 72 hours before i can style it. but im going to swoop the everloving crap out of it. curl city here i come~

  12. #2812
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I'm not looking at your hair, dear.

    I mean, what is swooping? I can only assume that's some kind of curl. (Why did you get a keratin treatment if you are going to curl it?)

  13. #2813
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    oh, im fat lol. im still losing weight

    my hair is impossible to tame unless i use 450 degree heat and even with the best protectant, damage is unavoidable. so i got it to make it easier to manage lol. plus i like being able to wake up and not look like a big muscular black screech powers. seriously. i look like i've been struck by lightening with my curl and volume and it gets vexing after awhile

    a swoop is something like this
    http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/long/shag.html

    strawberry fields, but if your side bangs are long enough, you can actually connect it with the rest of your hair and curl upwards to make a sort of loop. it looks sexy.

  14. #2814
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    If you're fat, I might as well give up now, because I'll never be pretty.

    I still think your short curly hair was my favorite. <3

  15. #2815
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    That is gorgeous, richardd.

  16. #2816
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Richardd this Spring bro. We got to hang out before you fools get done with school. You can big muscle guy and I can be big flexible guy. We will start a YouTube show and...meh fuck it we will just hang and mess with Weltall.

  17. #2817
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Looking at Niro and Richardd's pictures makes me feel very confused.

  18. #2818
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    About what? (It could be so many things!)
    I shouldn't want it but I do.

  19. #2819
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Looking at Niro and Richardd's pictures makes me feel very confused.
    You want to bang both of them dont you?

  20. #2820
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    You want to bang both of them dont you?
    Who wouldn't?

Page 141 of 441 FirstFirst ... 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41