Page 151 of 441 FirstFirst ... 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 3001 to 3020 of 8804
  1. #3001
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    It was my privilege.

  2. #3002
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    It was my privilege.
    http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-conte...w-clap-gif.gif

  3. #3003
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    You heterosexuals are an abomination in the eyes of our lord Flying Spaghetti Monster who resideth in outer space.

  4. #3004
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    We need more attractive men to post pictures so another fag outbreak cna begin and counter balance all this terrible heterosexuality
    You're still trekking through the wasteland and haven't found your way to the Promised land yet. Here, let me help you.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/ladybonersgw

  5. #3005
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    You're still trekking through the wasteland and haven't found your way to the Promised land yet. Here, let me help you.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/ladybonersgw
    Weak. Use this instead. http://imgur.com/r/ladybonersgw/new

    This is real porn: http://imgur.com/r/tall/new (*'-')

  6. #3006
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,406
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    Weak. Use this instead. http://imgur.com/r/ladybonersgw/new

    This is real porn: http://imgur.com/r/tall/new (*'-')
    I use RES, so who is weak now! (It loads all the pictures without having to go into the threads)

  7. #3007
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    I use RES, so who is weak now! (It loads all the pictures without having to go into the threads)
    I don't even know what RES is, so I guess you win.

  8. #3008
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    You're still trekking through the wasteland and haven't found your way to the Promised land yet. Here, let me help you.

    http://www.reddit.com/r/ladybonersgw
    Holy cow

  9. #3009

  10. #3010
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    When did you go? I was in Tokyo March 25-29

  11. #3011
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    When did you go? I was in Tokyo March 25-29
    April 11-22

    Went to Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Akihibahara, Asakusa, Roppongi

    I also ended up near Disney World one random night but that is a whole different story...

  12. #3012
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Nice. We went to each of those aside from Akihibahara. 5 days wasn't enough time...

    Womb nightclub in Shibuya, lol


  13. #3013
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Nice! We went to Womb on their 13th Anniversary...shit was insane. We mainly hit up Trump Club, Camelot, Feria, Wall Street, Womb, Rock Bar, and some other clubs most of the nights we went out.

    Were you surprised by the lack of foreigners over there? We literally saw like 50-60 people who were not Japanese the 11 days we were there. I thought it was going to be more than that but shockingly it was not.

    Nice woman by the way, girlfriend?

  14. #3014
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    Nice! We went to Womb on their 13th Anniversary...shit was insane. We mainly hit up Trump Club, Camelot, Feria, Wall Street, Womb, Rock Bar, and some other clubs most of the nights we went out.

    Were you surprised by the lack of foreigners over there? We literally saw like 50-60 people who were not Japanese the 11 days we were there. I thought it was going to be more than that but shockingly it was not.

    Nice woman by the way, girlfriend?
    Womb was pretty subdued that night which is pretty apparent in the picture. With only three full days we spent most of our time checking out shrines and parks and other touristy things. We also hadn't done any planning ahead of time as it was a little detour before a main trip to China (which was really disappointing compared to Tokyo). Also zero Japanese speaking ability made things pretty difficult at times. I would have loved to have spent more times checking out the club scene.

    I guess I wasn't really expecting to see a lot but yeah, met one American person while we were there. The only other tourists looked European.

    The chick is a friend but she was a lot of fun.

    My bank account is hurting now but I 'm going back next time I get a chance, fucking awesome place.

  15. #3015
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Here are some random pics from my trip
    Spoiler: show

    fashion!


    condom mascots!


    martial arts school in one of the larger parks



    best meal we had, cook yo own steak


    the crew

  16. #3016
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Womb was pretty subdued that night which is pretty apparent in the picture. With only three full days we spent most of our time checking out shrines and parks and other touristy things. We also hadn't done any planning ahead of time as it was a little detour before a main trip to China (which was really disappointing compared to Tokyo). Also zero Japanese speaking ability made things pretty difficult at times. I would have loved to have spent more times checking out the club scene.

    I guess I wasn't really expecting to see a lot but yeah, met one American person while we were there. The only other tourists looked European.

    The chick is a friend but she was a lot of fun.

    My bank account is hurting now but I 'm going back next time I get a chance, fucking awesome place.
    Yeah dude Weltall and I are planning on going back in a year or two years. If you go before us let us know we figured out a shit load of stuff while there for 11 days. Hell we could possibly plan it us going at the same time hah.

  17. #3017
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    I'm thoroughly surprised BG's Black Brigade didn't smother that picture with their slew of creamy mayo sludge.
    She is not to my tastes.

  18. #3018
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10



    Double success, it was my birthday and i was crowned prettiest princess.

  19. #3019
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Love the dildo sitting on the book shelf with your VHS tapes lmao.

  20. #3020
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    And Hapbir Kuya!!

Page 151 of 441 FirstFirst ... 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41