Page 17 of 441 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 8804
  1. #321
    foopy
    Guest

    The hell, cautery then niggy post back to back? Blast from the past!

  2. #322
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
    I'm a SHE, thankyouverymuch!
    Bi it is. >:3

  3. #323
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    I'd do Raggy. He's probably the most attractive black man on the forum.

  4. #324
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Unless Alleya is actually a black man.

  5. #325
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,151
    BG Level
    6

  6. #326
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
    I'm a SHE, thankyouverymuch!
    Naggi! rawr

    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3183274_n.jpg

  7. #327
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

    There's a motorcycle in the way of a beautiful pic

  8. #328
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Darlantan View Post
    you are a handsome motorycle, all the other Harleys will love you

    if not, here's a girlfriend for you

  9. #329
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    442
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    went out last night with friends. Club Trinity in Seattle if anyone is familiar. Good friend is a promoter there. Anyways everything is going well we popping bottles, Laughing and joking, girls on the dance floor...etc

    I confronted this guy grabbing my friends ass

    he was sorry, so we took a pic of our friends pinching his ass.


    My "DAT ASS" look. This girl was trying to get it in!


  10. #330
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    run

  11. #331
    Ros
    Ros is offline
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    248
    BG Level
    4

  12. #332
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    i wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

  13. #333
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i wouldn't wish that upon anyone.
    seriously, my condolences

  14. #334

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Last picture, fucking lol.

  15. #335
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    I'd do Raggy. He's probably the most attractive black man on the forum.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlantan View Post
    That bike fapfapfap
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I jelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    seriously, my condolences
    ^

  16. #336
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7




    not as bad as i thought. was actually kindda looking forward to braceface, let's see when i get self-ligating ones on my bottom row

    and of course

  17. #337
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I like your artwork and drums, are they collecting dust or do you play?

  18. #338
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    thanks dude
    i bought them about a month ago, started lessons 2 weeks ago; trying to relearn everything as lefty
    at the moment, i'm just practicing simple limb independence + hi-hat exercises.
    i'm shitty at tuning and my stock heads are kindda crap so i'm just putting tom+floor away until i need them

  19. #339
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    cool man keep at it. yeah you don't need those toms for a lil while I don't really play drums, I play bass/guitar but I can keep a beat and do some simple fills. If I could do it all over I'd be a drummer man, by far the most fun to play. I dig the color on those!

  20. #340
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    344
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Page 17 of 441 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41