Page 173 of 441 FirstFirst ... 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast
Results 3441 to 3460 of 8804
  1. #3441
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh god more irony.

  2. #3442
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    my sides

  3. #3443
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Well Niro is right, he became a She, to be with normal looking guys!

    /end sarcasm

  4. #3444
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    You guys are so mean. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to an average-looking guy who's comfortable/fun to be around, that's like, the history of all of the guys I've liked. lol
    It's probably the dude in the pic that's posting, niro. That's what's so funny.

  5. #3445
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    It's probably the dude in the pic that's posting, niro. That's what's so funny.
    I don't know why people think that. A girl on a forum can't be mayad that she's not getting the response she's used to?

  6. #3446
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Putting aside whoever posted the picture, getting mad at the internet/BG for judging a picture is inviting people to troll you hard.

    Need more pics and less talk!

  7. #3447
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Oreo Ku'ki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'll post a pic:



    Picture from ~2 years ago or so.

  8. #3448
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    sonic gonna eat yo deviled eggs homegirl

  9. #3449
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Can I first of all say I am JEALOUS of your computer station?

    Secondly I share the frizzy hair issues.
    <3 Beautiful still <3 You totally remind me of a friend of mine up north! :D

  10. #3450
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I spy a tea set. I like you more just because of this.

  11. #3451
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Invasion of the gamer gurls

    Take that gays

  12. #3452
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit


    Cut my hair >_>

  13. #3453
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Oreo Ku'ki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    sonic gonna eat yo deviled eggs homegirl
    Haha, he only likes chili dogs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mina View Post
    Can I first of all say I am JEALOUS of your computer station?

    Secondly I share the frizzy hair issues.
    <3 Beautiful still <3 You totally remind me of a friend of mine up north! :D
    Aww, thanks. <3 It was a christmas present to myself last year, and I've been enjoying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun! View Post
    I spy a tea set. I like you more just because of this.
    My maid brought it up for me this morning. She's been lacing it with local honey in case I have any pollen allergies.

  14. #3454
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    tancients, that setup is godlike.
    I approve.

  15. #3455
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Aurara. I was expecting a large Jewish nose and I'm -so- disappointed.

    That aside, not bad!

  16. #3456
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    Cut my hair >_>
    cut and shave looks good homie

  17. #3457
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Yeah..considering my hair used to reach my shoulders and be blondish. I would be inclined to agree with you...
    Spoiler: show

    This was about 3 years ago...so major improvements have happened.

  18. #3458
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Wish I had a maid to bring me some damn tea.

  19. #3459
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,530
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    That looks like something out of a Farrelly brothers movie.

  20. #3460
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    Yeah..considering my hair used to reach my shoulders and be blondish. I would be inclined to agree with you...
    Spoiler: show

    This was about 3 years ago...so major improvements have happened.
    Holy fuck son.

    Holy. fuck. that's some shit right there. don't ever let the rents pull that one out in front of prospective ladies.

Page 173 of 441 FirstFirst ... 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41