Page 183 of 441 FirstFirst ... 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 ... LastLast
Results 3641 to 3660 of 8804
  1. #3641
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Can't knock the hustle I guess, damn lol

  2. #3642
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    lmao I was tempted to do the same thing.

  3. #3643
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Sig has so many potential applications

  4. #3644
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    lol

  5. #3645
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    ...is that the dude from Clipse?

  6. #3646
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    ....

  7. #3647
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    it looks like him lol

  8. #3648
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Dude did you lick your fork after mixing up those eggs to scramble them? Nasty mother fucker.

  9. #3649
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Hi, you must be new to BG, and therefore, Cream Soda.

  10. #3650
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Dude did you lick your fork after mixing up those eggs to scramble them? Nasty mother fucker.
    He was trying to put on a show, the guy probably rewound to that part 15 times to bust his first load.

  11. #3651
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Hi, you must be new to BG, and therefore, Cream Soda.
    Not new. I don't know why I was surprised.

  12. #3652
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    well he's gotta clean it somehow. i mean hes not going to stick a fork covered in uncooked egg into his meal!

  13. #3653
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    it looks like him lol
    ...

  14. #3654
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Dude did you lick your fork after mixing up those eggs to scramble them? Nasty mother fucker.
    So much wut in this post.

  15. #3655
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Didn't have anything to put it down on didn't want to get egg all over my sheets lol or on my floor

  16. #3656
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    After reading about Cream Soda over the years I heard that happening off camera and didn't even really bat an eye, it seems perfectly normal for him. Kuishen must not have seen the pics of the bowl this guy used to eat out of.

  17. #3657
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Used to?

    I just don't put things I think are going to attract mold into it or sticky shit like syrup. I still use my bowl (on the 2nd one now, aged since december) on a regular basis. Bowl one died to mold infection after eating cake in it

  18. #3658
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    After reading about Cream Soda over the years I heard that happening off camera and didn't even really bat an eye, it seems perfectly normal for him. Kuishen must not have seen the pics of the bowl this guy used to eat out of.
    No I did, was just a brief lapse in judgement/memory.

  19. #3659
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Moss:

    yes he is in clipse.

  20. #3660
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    well damn why was Abandon giving me shit then? SORRY FOR NOT BEING AWARE OF EVERY MUSIC VIDEO EVER MADE

Page 183 of 441 FirstFirst ... 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41