Page 231 of 441 FirstFirst ... 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 4601 to 4620 of 8804
  1. #4601
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Who took those pictures wtf
    I did lol

  2. #4602
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Well, i guess I can't hate. Who doesn't like to constantly post pics of themselves with no shirt when they think they hot.

  3. #4603
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    oh not by a long shot lol I think I look like shit in those pics; Was going to wait till I was down to 7% body fat to put that thing on but I figured I'd need a before picture to compare with the after.

    >Tfw double digit body fat.

    Compared to where I was in june (8-8.5%; bg fitness competition), i think I look like shit in those pictures.

  4. #4604
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    CS I love you. No homo.

  5. #4605
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristio View Post
    Spoiler: show






    My woman and I. I really need to loose some weight.
    she needs to lose the metal

  6. #4606
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    DA BEARS!
    Spoiler: show

  7. #4607
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I came

    edit: I meant to CS' pics

  8. #4608
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    DA BEARS!
    Spoiler: show
    your wife is hot

  9. #4609
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I thought dimmy was adopted by jews. Yet he looks like a mexican and a jew. A jewxican, perhaps.

  10. #4610

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Child abuse, making them wear that garbage. Your family is gorgeous though.

  11. #4611
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I thought dimmy was adopted by jews. Yet he looks like a mexican and a jew. A jewxican, perhaps.
    Considering Jews aren't a race, it's very possible to be mexican/jewish lol.

    Spoiler: show


    No shame whatsoever. Performed in those shorts as they were all I had.

  12. #4612
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,430
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I was wearing my Jersey then my wife decided to bust out the BEARS gear for everyone. This was taken at my son's two year old birthday party. My wife isn't wearing makeup cause we've been doing birthday stuff all day.

  13. #4613
    Wild Card
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries
    16

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    Considering Jews aren't a race, it's very possible to be mexican/jewish lol.

    Spoiler: show


    No shame whatsoever. Performed in those shorts as they were all I had.
    *whistles*

  14. #4614
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I can't belive you said that and you are jewish. It's not like i disagree with you but i know many jews would ferociously disagree with you.

  15. #4615
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Plus if there was a dictionary entry on having a jew face, you'd def be in it, aurara

  16. #4616
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    W/ all due respect and all the jazz, she's def. a milf.

  17. #4617
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    For god's sakes grow your hair out Aurara you look 10

  18. #4618
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    For god's sakes grow your hair out Aurara you look 10
    I don't look good with long hair, ive tried and everyone says I look much better with short hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I can't belive you said that and you are jewish. It's not like i disagree with you but i know many jews would ferociously disagree with you.
    A lot of people have the same reaction, but really Jews aren't a race and people who claim otherwise should provide an argument that isn't stupid.

  19. #4619
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    For god's sakes grow your hair out Aurara you look 10
    Wait, how old is he?

  20. #4620
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    Wait, how old is he?
    In college, so 20+?

Page 231 of 441 FirstFirst ... 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41