Page 232 of 441 FirstFirst ... 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast
Results 4621 to 4640 of 8804
  1. #4621
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I turn 21 in February.

  2. #4622
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I don't mean grow it long, I mean grow it a bit longer to medium length so you can style it and shit.

  3. #4623
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I've tried to style it and it doesn't look good that way either -_-

  4. #4624
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Daughter's costume is complete!




  5. #4625
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    LITTLE BABY WITH OLD LADY CLOTHES I CAN'T!

    I JUST CAN'T <3<3<3

    (I know she's not dressed up like an old lady, but god that was my immediate impression and little old ladies are like, super cute to me!)

  6. #4626
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Haha I get what you mean. She had a blast today. Taking her to the park event tomorrow, too. Then I take a nap...a long, long nap....

  7. #4627
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    WHY IS SHE SO CUTE

    the baby.

  8. #4628
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    521
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Celestial Cosmos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Whisperwind

    very adorbs!

  9. #4629
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    She looks so big already, damn lol

  10. #4630
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Oh my goodness, Ksandra, she's getting so big.

  11. #4631
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Halloween: (selfies taken at work, lol, slow day)




  12. #4632
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    lol nice Aks!

    And thanks guys for the compliments! I think next year I gotta do something a little more simple hahaha. I didn't even get to making the gloves. I don't think I realized just how many accessories this costume required. @.@;

  13. #4633
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,543
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    That is one cute kid, awesome costume.

  14. #4634
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    I am going to steal your child Ksan. Swear to god, she is the cutest thang.

  15. #4635
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    lol thanks.

    She is a camera whore though. Tons of tears with me putting on that outfit. Soon as the camera came out, she was all smiles lmao.

  16. #4636
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Time to go get some candy


  17. #4637
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,187
    BG Level
    7

    Smile

  18. #4638
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    inb4 trayvonned

  19. #4639
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    like mother like daughter
    looooool

  20. #4640
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    u gon get shot trayvon

Page 232 of 441 FirstFirst ... 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41