Page 272 of 441 FirstFirst ... 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 5421 to 5440 of 8804
  1. #5421
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    5 pages of a attention whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Lord only knows why it gets attention
    thx man. All I saw was a monster that needs to hit the dentist. Something wrong with our blax.

  2. #5422
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I like titties ok

  3. #5423
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Right, I post a pic in the RL pics thread because "I want attention," not because this is the designated thread in which one posts pics. Excuse me for actually liking a pic of myself for a change, and wanting to share it.

  4. #5424
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Don't worry tyven need to hit that gym worse than you need to hit the dentist.

  5. #5425
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Right, I post a pic in the RL pics thread because "I want attention," not because this is the designated thread in which one posts pics. Excuse me for actually liking a pic of myself for a change, and wanting to share it.
    Just keep posting pics with that deep cleave and you aiight.
    And its not really her fault that we react to breasts, I don't know why this is a discussion. If you want to be talkin' shit you need to be doing sorta like tyven did and placing the blame on niggas like me... but too bad I have no shame.

  6. #5426
    Irish Vagabond
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    490
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Right, I post a pic in the RL pics thread because "I want attention," not because this is the designated thread in which one posts pics. Excuse me for actually liking a pic of myself for a change, and wanting to share it.

    I assumed he was talking about Creamsoda.

    Further evident with the statement:
    i don't see how in the fuck you eat that, that is p fucking cool.
    If this isn't the case...then I'm disappointed. Titanss would go from 'Ok looking but got that funny sarcastic/dark humour appeal' to 'ok looking'.

  7. #5427
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Don't worry tyven need to hit that gym worse than you need to hit the dentist.
    It's not that I don't want to get to a dentist, but it isn't exactly cheap when you don't have a dental plan.

  8. #5428
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,043
    BG Level
    8


  9. #5429
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I had braces! The gap is from being hit in the face with a beer bottle, broke my tooth (hurt like hell).

    But yeah, I need dental.

  10. #5430
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    did u deserve the bottle in the face

  11. #5431
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    sometimes if a bitch act a fool they deserve it

  12. #5432
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    It was an accident ... a drunken one, so I suppose I did deserve it.

    Basically I was drinking a beer and someone turned too quickly and elbowed the bottle into my face and it broke my tooth. Shouldn't have been drinking in a war zone, Darwinism, and if I'd had a gun with me it wouldn't have happened, etc.

  13. #5433
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    arvin, fucking lol

  14. #5434
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    It was an accident ... a drunken one, so I suppose I did deserve it.

    Basically I was drinking a beer and someone turned too quickly and elbowed the bottle into my face and it broke my tooth. Shouldn't have been drinking in a war zone, Darwinism, and if I'd had a gun with me it wouldn't have happened, etc.
    And your massive boobies didnt deflect them from 2 feet away? calling bs on that story.

  15. #5435
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,196
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    This is getting spicy.

  16. #5436
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Muy caliente!

  17. #5437
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    I came in here to complain about the yankees shirt, then I realized its a rivera shirt. So I really can't say much about it......

    However, DON'T YOU DARE CONVERT HER TO A YANKEES FAN!



    It's impossible, I've tried plenty of times. :/

  18. #5438
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Converting sports fans, especially from rival teams, is pretty much impossible. The most you can hope to achieve is mutual respect for the rival team, but even then, not bloody likely.

    Do you guys at least have good angry sex after Yanks/Sox games?

  19. #5439
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Converting sports fans, especially from rival teams, is pretty much impossible. The most you can hope to achieve is mutual respect for the rival team, but even then, not bloody likely.

    Do you guys at least have good angry sex after Yanks/Sox games?
    I don't know who could hold off on sex until after 5 hours of walks and pitching changes. For all the hype they get, Sox/Yanks games are some of the most boring games of the year.

  20. #5440
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    job class, FFV style: hunter. found a new hobby. i took marksmanship class to balance out all my chemistry and anatomy labs and keep me sane, and i enjoyed it so much, i saved up enough money to get my permit and buy a brand new glock! women are actually really good at this, so it helps to be competitive and better myself with the aiming. We are starting off with the smaller guns before using actual glocks and than moving onto bigger semi autos. I love the handguns way more than the rifles.


    yo look how dark i am. i am the only idiot who gets sunburned at 30 freaking degrees. if this was the summer, i would look like a shadow person
    http://s30.postimg.org/69qkyeb1t/101...51965038_n.jpg

    http://s30.postimg.org/5y94lmult/101...24183345_n.jpg

Page 272 of 441 FirstFirst ... 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41