Page 282 of 441 FirstFirst ... 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 ... LastLast
Results 5621 to 5640 of 8804
  1. #5621
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I thought you were Asa for a second w/ the frozen avatar haha.
    I was really confused for a minute about this lol.

  2. #5622
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Ksan, your little girl is adorable!
    CS, so proud of you, man, but you should already know that. Next time the dinner's on you!

    Just some crazy stuff I've been up to the last five months or so:

    Spoiler: show

    View from my apartment:



    I knew I wasn't gonna drive anywhere that day:



    Best staff day ever!



    Coolest thing in the world, if you ever get a chance, do it!



    On the top of the world



    Barbeque mountain style



    More mountains and the best dog in the world




    Me and my bro in Norway, Geirangerfjorden, don't mind me looking like shit, look at that fjord! Everyone should go to Norway once in their life, it's amazing.



  3. #5623
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    i went to norway in 2010, the fjords are AMAZING.

  4. #5624
    Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,542
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

    Quote Originally Posted by Acevalefor View Post
    I play paintball at a buddy's house. He has a 14 acre field that is a perfect bowl and is full of trees and ground cover. We get about 10 guys out there and run the guns at 300+fps. It's a long range game of lucky shots.
    When I lived in Eastern Washington State at work we had a paintball group where we would head out to some local wooded areas and have amazing paintball battles. At one point I was pretty invested in it and had an amazing time. I really miss it now but dislike the arena type. Sliding down a ravine losing your footing while trying to stalk someone is fun too

  5. #5625
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i went to norway in 2010, the fjords are AMAZING.
    Fjords are so damn peaceful and tranquil. Federal agents would never suspect drug deals were happening in such a majestic landscape. Shouts out to glacial erosions.

  6. #5626
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Thx all;
    Told me a few years ago this shit would graduate from college, and I'd have said you must be huffing Jenkem. I guess it just took awhile for him to mature.

  7. #5627
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    God damn it is one of my goals to do something like that mountain adventure Luci. I am kind of a bitch about the cold though but I also suspect folks in your area have better tools and clothes for such occasions.

    Here's me and the gf at the game the other weekend... any comments about my glasses can be directed to Abandon, who will filter them and use the best ones on me at some point in the near future I am sure


  8. #5628
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    holy fuck luci were you dogsled racing

  9. #5629
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    i went to norway in 2010, the fjords are AMAZING.
    YES!

    Spoiler: show

    Vinjefjorden



    Tingvollfjorden



    Sognfjorden



    Also Sognfjorden; this is the view from the cottage where we spent the second night of our trip. It was so cold I slept in my hat and winter jacket.



    Atlantic road




    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    God damn it is one of my goals to do something like that mountain adventure Luci. I am kind of a bitch about the cold though but I also suspect folks in your area have better tools and clothes for such occasions.
    I bought woolen underwear for $200, my job supplied us with heli-arctic Canada Goose jackets, I know things about dressing warm I couldn't have imagined few months back. I didn't leave the house without my thermopants, even when I just went to work, which was a two minute walk. The snowstorms could be so bad the road would go from perfectly clean to snow up your thighs within hours. Few times we couldn't leave through the staff exit and had to go dig ourselves out. It was awesome.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    holy fuck luci were you dogsled racing
    Yes!
    I've been wanting to do that since I was a kid. It was absolutely amazing, such a hard work. We had real racing dogs, older once that have retired and young ones that needed to be trained, and were learning from the older ones. The guy we went with doesn't have tourist dogs at all. I had four dogs and no passenger, so I spent most of the time breaking and hanging on the sled trying not to fall. You need to control the dogs and the sled, which is really tough, I actually fell a couple of times, which wasn't great, because the dogs will keep running and you can't let go of the sled. To imagine mushers race regularly with 12-14 dogs is crazy and my respect for them is immense.

  10. #5630
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    paintball!
    http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/v...a/JET_0628.jpg

    used to play in the CFOA tons in highschool I'm pretty sure I have permanent flinch/nerve issues from playing paintball so long though lol

  11. #5631
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    God damn it is one of my goals to do something like that mountain adventure Luci. I am kind of a bitch about the cold though but I also suspect folks in your area have better tools and clothes for such occasions.

    Here's me and the gf at the game the other weekend... any comments about my glasses can be directed to Abandon, who will filter them and use the best ones on me at some point in the near future I am sure

    HOLY TRAILER PARK BOYS!


    My Little Sis got her degree this week. Me, and my little sis and bro


  12. #5632
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    God damn it is one of my goals to do something like that mountain adventure Luci. I am kind of a bitch about the cold though but I also suspect folks in your area have better tools and clothes for such occasions.

    Here's me and the gf at the game the other weekend... any comments about my glasses can be directed to Abandon, who will filter them and use the best ones on me at some point in the near future I am sure

    NIGGA GLASSES LOOK LIKE STAINED GLASS IN ST PETER'S CATHEDRAL, LOLZ

  13. #5633
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    NIGGA GLASSES LOOK LIKE STAINED GLASS IN ST PETER'S CATHEDRAL, LOLZ
    rofl, god damn son

  14. #5634
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    My Little Sis got her degree this week. Me, and my little sis and bro

    Dimm is that your hand or his

  15. #5635
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    Dimm is that your hand or his
    LOL His

  16. #5636
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    that picture gets funnier every time, with her looking god knows where, and his enigmatic Mona Lisa smile

  17. #5637
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Spoiler: show



    12 egg bacon/cheese/spinach omelet
    Home fries
    Grits
    French Toast
    Wheat Toast
    Pancake

    Picked up a choco taco and cow-tail on the way home.

  18. #5638
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    708
    BG Level
    5
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    It's like watching pov porn for fat people.

  19. #5639
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    God damn it is one of my goals to do something like that mountain adventure Luci. I am kind of a bitch about the cold though but I also suspect folks in your area have better tools and clothes for such occasions.

    Here's me and the gf at the game the other weekend... any comments about my glasses can be directed to Abandon, who will filter them and use the best ones on me at some point in the near future I am sure

    More i look at the picture more i'm wonder, I hope that the stadium is covered, because gingers + sun = danger

  20. #5640
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    2 weeks later lol

Page 282 of 441 FirstFirst ... 232 272 280 281 282 283 284 292 332 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41