Page 324 of 441 FirstFirst ... 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 ... LastLast
Results 6461 to 6480 of 8804
  1. #6461
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    ah, XI nostalgia. i miss chillin with you guys. well, some of you. okay, aoe's like the only dude here i actually did stuff with. still... good times.

    i miss my big meaty tail of justice. and my "hup! hup! boodiyah!" of fury. and spamming sidewinder.

  2. #6462
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    There are times when I miss my old LS but then I think about scheduling my sleep around Faf/Nid and taking catnaps between Tia intervals and then I miss it significantly less.

  3. #6463
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    For fucks sake it was DeeJay not me! You guys rarely had me proc shit. lol
    You all look alike anyways.

  4. #6464
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Heard something about a bulge,

  5. #6465
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Yea; it's a vid. So sue me. My friend did this over in NY so I had to reply w/ a vid of my own of course


  6. #6466
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    she wants the d

  7. #6467
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    she's almost giving him a footjob already

  8. #6468
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    There are times when I miss my old LS but then I think about scheduling my sleep around Faf/Nid and taking catnaps between Tia intervals and then I miss it significantly less.
    I always liked that shit. Mother fuckers texting and calling to wake me up for a online game mob fixing to pop or poped, shit is ridiculous when i think about it. Was fun as fuck tho

  9. #6469
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    I always liked that shit. Mother fuckers texting and calling to wake me up for a online game mob fixing to pop or poped, shit is ridiculous when i think about it. Was fun as fuck tho
    Oh I agree it was a lot of fun ... then. Now, being older, I can't imagine being anything less than grumpy as fuck if someone texted me at 4 AM to tell me Khim had popped.

  10. #6470
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    she's almost giving him a footjob already
    Lost it right there

  11. #6471
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    still dgi. You obviously hang out with chicks, dunno what the fuck y'all are rly doin there, working out or maybe fixing to do a weird cosplay circlejerk or sum shit?. But anyway you say you can't even get a date, shit doesn't add up dude. You have a chick touching you, half the battle is won, she will touch you more if you try

  12. #6472
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I wonder what the deal is too. Does he even try?

  13. #6473
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Oh I agree it was a lot of fun ... then. Now, being older, I can't imagine being anything less than grumpy as fuck if someone texted me at 4 AM to tell me Khim had popped.
    Yeah we somewhat have lives now I guess

  14. #6474
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Lost it right there
    Her and the chick on the side want the D. I dont see how you have problem getting women.

    I think you are trolling us.

  15. #6475
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    still dgi. You obviously hang out with chicks, dunno what the fuck y'all are rly doin there, working out or maybe fixing to do a weird cosplay circlejerk or sum shit?. But anyway you say you can't even get a date, shit doesn't add up dude. You have a chick touching you, half the battle is won, she will touch you more if you try
    She's gay and taken lol. Don't have much of a chance there

  16. #6476
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Bullshit, "gay" chicks want dick, not boyfriends.


    edit: like how vegetarians eat veggie burgers

  17. #6477
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    She's gay and taken lol. Don't have much of a chance there
    lol

    You should write a book.

  18. #6478
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    For some reason I have a lot of gay female friends lol. Must be the anime scene

  19. #6479
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    So you're a dyke hag?

    edit: wikipedia says the correct term is dyke stag

    edit 2: here you go CS:

    For men who have many lesbian friends the slang terms dutch boy, lesbro or dyke tyke apply.[6][7]

  20. #6480
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    lol at least the women scene I guess. I have straight friends but they're always taken like my friend Jenna I'm friends w/ her and her bf. I do hang out with each of them individually (especially since we were on the same campus) but can't think of any single females that ever hang out with me outside of a large group setting

Page 324 of 441 FirstFirst ... 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 374 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41