Page 36 of 441 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 8804
  1. #701
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I had to double check what thread i was in.

  2. #702
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    IT CREAM SODAS FAULT SINCE HE WAS LAST RL PIC...also he's black... midoinitrite?

  3. #703
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    you forgot to mention how poor he is. fail.

  4. #704
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    I don't think it's 1/3, either. Since there's not an equal chance of getting the correct answer, there's none that would work universally for the three options.

    (since you have 50% chance to get either A or D for 25%, 25% chance to get B for 50%, 25% chance to get C for 60%)

  5. #705
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    http://www.gwcdn.com/albums/images/4...6df100a925.jpg

    Night of initiation, :D so much fun.

  6. #706
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Initiation in the butt

  7. #707
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Gamecube, natty ice, etc.

  8. #708
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Initiation in the butt
    I missed you :3

  9. #709
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Not as much as i missed your butt, you strange whore

  10. #710
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,516
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I keep forgetting rara is a jew

  11. #711
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Lol, Kuya, my butt is off limits.

  12. #712
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Stop pretending, i've already set up camp in there

  13. #713
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I'm charging your frat buddies rent

  14. #714
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    pfft, please you cant get near my ass without me noticing.

  15. #715
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    If you're so worried about your anal virginity i don't know why you joined a frat.

  16. #716
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    >implying all fraternities are gay and have massive buttsex orgies

  17. #717
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    They are and they do. Enjoy your prolapse.

  18. #718
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    When/if that day comes(lol) Kuya, im sure you'll be there on the scene taking pics.

  19. #719
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    They're not even gonna let you come. They aren't selfless lovers like me.

  20. #720
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Kuya, you're a selfish lover, you dont care about the other person's pain when they cry.

Page 36 of 441 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41