Page 389 of 441 FirstFirst ... 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast
Results 7761 to 7780 of 8804
  1. #7761

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,294
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I think we had a fashion thread at one point until Wop started hating on people for not wearing $2000 scarves like him and it went downhill from there.

  2. #7762
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Yea well I nipped that in the bud, let's do a fashion show!

  3. #7763
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,043
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I think we had a fashion thread at one point until Wop started hating on people for not wearing $2000 scarves like him and it went downhill from there.
    We cast out the most angelic among us.

  4. #7764
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    312
    BG Level
    4


  5. #7765
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,429
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Fucking wop, lol

    prz get bant, but never change.

  6. #7766
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    312
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Fucking wop, lol

    prz get bant, but never change.
    I'm not wop, just relaying his thoughts on the scarf matter

  7. #7767
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Jacobs u r a legend

  8. #7768
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    707
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Oh, I've been screencapped.

    Have I achieved meme status?

  9. #7769
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Pretty much that.

    After over a decade of pissing in bottles, I FINALLY accidentally drank out of one; and thus concluded my use of piss bottles.

    Never again
    was it one with a little sperm in it?

  10. #7770
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    312
    BG Level
    4

    Gotta recycle that protein

  11. #7771
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I hate obvious socks.

    Goddamnit.

  12. #7772
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,043
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobs67 View Post
    I'm not wop, just relaying his thoughts on the scarf matter
    tell wop I still love him and keep his flame lit.

  13. #7773
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,088
    BG Level
    10

    Nice to know wop didn't become poor because of Mrs piggy

  14. #7774
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    I was gonna post something but I didn't realize someone still actually had contact with wop. Thought jacob's was an old pic until I got home to look at it on the computer.

  15. #7775
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    I was gonna post something but I didn't realize someone still actually had contact with wop. Thought jacob's was an old pic until I got home to look at it on the computer.
    Don't bitch out. Wop clearly gave no fucks about the potential for his ridicule to get back to the person, and neither should you.

  16. #7776
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    True. It'd have to wait til after this jury duty day tho.

  17. #7777
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Ok, so. This was three years ago. Probably at the decline of being an incredibly shitty person all around and even more so on the internet. I make no excuses - That's all facts. But I've been trying to change and be a better person and I honestly hope the last years worth of posts have been kinda a turn around and hopefully people have noticed. Basically now, I mostly just wanna be nice to others and left alone otherwise. Only gonna say mean/negative things if I really think you're deserving of it.

    I have no idea if I have confessed to this on the boards. Maybe but in case not, here it is.

    When that wop shit happened, someone linked a pic of them sending the girl in question a message about it. It was just written out in the "send" field in the picture so I have no clue if it was sent or not. I think that particular bg person (don't recall who) was mostly just joking around taunting wop.

    Well, I actually sent it to her.

    Spoiler: show



    I'm kinda sorry wop, but also not. I was doing it to be a dick more than any righteous reasons (cause the not sorry part is ya deserved it ya ass) and that's not cool.

    Edit: I forgot I had this FB account. It was the burner I'd use to basically be shit. I have marked it to be permanently deleted.

  18. #7778
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    707
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I mean, I don't really care about the affairs of others, but clearly their being sacked doesn't affect them now, so.

  19. #7779
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    I AM glad he can afford his $4k scarves. obviously super jelly about scarves made from the down of 100 baby swans, but I am glad my actions didn't completely fuck up someone's world.

  20. #7780
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Why would you ever admit to doing that

Page 389 of 441 FirstFirst ... 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 439 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41