Page 39 of 441 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 8804
  1. #761
    foopy
    Guest

    I thought to be gay, you had to have a stylish haircut.

  2. #762
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Got my new Samsung NX200 camera and wanted to try it out. Haven't posted a picture here in a while so here you all go:

    perfect hair, imo, incredibly adorable. :D don't let it get long again.

  3. #763
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by foopy View Post
    I thought to be gay, you had to have a stylish haircut.
    I'm a horrible gay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    perfect hair, imo, incredibly adorable. :D don't let it get long again.
    Was thinking of actually growing it out again but decided against it for a number of reasons. I think short hair is better for me anyway.

  4. #764
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Was thinking of actually growing it out again but decided against it for a number of reasons. I think short hair is better for me anyway.
    Yes, it is.

  5. #765
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Definitely not long. I'd keep the front and cut it more in the back if I were you. It looks a bit shapeless still. Don't cut it too short, since that would look silly with your eyebrows I think.

  6. #766
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

  7. #767
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That picture scares me ; ;

  8. #768
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Crazy shadows being cast on my face, kinda distorts my ugly mug

  9. #769
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...94805455_n.jpg
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...01069802_n.jpg
    Today is the first time I got my hair in a ponytail. yay me! 11 months and counting.


    Also, chocolate mushrooms, I'm about to trip HAM nigga.

  10. #770
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    pent... can no longer get it. not as long as he looks like an impressionist painting of a satanic child molester.

  11. #771
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    anti your face changed somehow, your haircut or the angle probably has something to do with it (not in a bad way at all!)

    and ansem, I hope you like your hair back and that color etc because my jaw dropped in a not-good oh god. You would honestly do well to keep your hair shorter and keep yourself clean shaven to bring out the stronger lines of your jaw

    that facial hair makes your face look rounder and if you were to put on any extra weight it would get all friar tuck kind of thing
    http://video.about.com/menshair/Bear...Round-Face.htm
    tldw: keep the sides short, you don't want the length at the sides, you want it at the front. Also yours doesn't grow in full-faced so in your position I'd be clean shaven all the time but otherwise it could do with some tidying

    My beard didn't grow in more fully til after 25, it looked awful when i was younger, just some advice

    sorry if so much advice came across as too much or catty

  12. #772
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Do you really want to criticize a diva's hair?

  13. #773
    foopy
    Guest

    Kuya, post a recent pic.

    I need to be able to spot you when you come to nyc to visit.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #774
    I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    946
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Howie Roary View Post
    anti your face changed somehow, your haircut or the angle probably has something to do with it (not in a bad way at all!)

    and ansem, I hope you like your hair back and that color etc because my jaw dropped in a not-good oh god. You would honestly do well to keep your hair shorter and keep yourself clean shaven to bring out the stronger lines of your jaw

    that facial hair makes your face look rounder and if you were to put on any extra weight it would get all friar tuck kind of thing
    http://video.about.com/menshair/Bear...Round-Face.htm
    tldw: keep the sides short, you don't want the length at the sides, you want it at the front. Also yours doesn't grow in full-faced so in your position I'd be clean shaven all the time but otherwise it could do with some tidying

    My beard didn't grow in more fully til after 25, it looked awful when i was younger, just some advice

    sorry if so much advice came across as too much or catty
    lol I'm just to lazy/busy to shave sometimes but uhhhh yeah I rather look fatter than younger tbh
    http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...97529429_n.jpg
    23 yrs old and I look like I should be in a micheal jackson trial.

    and the hair was just a trick to get it into a ponytail, I had to blow dry and flat iron my hair, but yeah I'm still going for the pulled back look. but I usally have my hair wet so its darker like this
    http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...65638460_n.jpg
    I'm not planing to dye anymore, just the tips.

    p.s perfect timing Howie I just got out of the shower and I had to shave cause I'm coming down on those chocolate mushrooms and I honestly feel anew.

  15. #775
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by foopy View Post
    Kuya, post a recent pic.

    I need to be able to spot you when you come to nyc to visit.

    Thanks in advance.
    I'll see what i can cook up, just for you baby

  16. #776
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    @Howie: Its probably the camera angle, really.

    Also if Kuya is returning to the states, I must make air travel plans.

  17. #777
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Posting these for rarity. 1) I'm smiling in a pic. It just doesn't happen. 2) I'm not blinking, which is a fucking miracle.

    Me and ye ol' lady.



    I swear I still look the same now as I did when I was 16 + a lil' ink. Feels good man. Feels good.

  18. #778
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

  19. #779
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2

  20. #780
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,043
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    ROFL@WARREN MOON
    I love the awkward gap you got there CS

Page 39 of 441 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41