Page 390 of 441 FirstFirst ... 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast
Results 7781 to 7800 of 8804
  1. #7781
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Why would you ever come to bg asking for photoshop help to screw over your boss

  2. #7782
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Why would you ever come to bg to say you got someone fired over a harmless joke

  3. #7783
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    707
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I wasn't there to speak of firsthand experience, but if it was just for the sake of him having something to laugh at -- while still kind of exceptionally fucked up -- isn't something specifically life-altering if she was never gonna see it anyway.

    He wouldn't be the first to "hate his boss".

  4. #7784
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    "Exceptionally fucked up" really c.c

  5. #7785
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

  6. #7786
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7

    Was it even his boss? I thought it was just some annoying coworker. Been too long, so I may have simply forgotten.

  7. #7787
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Wop was such a legend

  8. #7788
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    707
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    "Exceptionally fucked up" really c.c
    You have to be a little unique to go out of your way to ask bg to photoshop shit out of a... co-worker? according to Seph's link. Idk, just seems super petty and unnecessary, but nothing to get fired over.

    Just my opinion, etc.

  9. #7789
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,047
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Blubbartron View Post
    Was it even his boss? I thought it was just some annoying coworker. Been too long, so I may have simply forgotten.
    Wasn't his boss, wasn't it some miss piggy lookin coworker? I guess it was his boss according to the pic tho?

    Regardless now I have a name and reluctantly a face to put my hatred towards for the banishment of my bae.

  10. #7790
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    ily2

  11. #7791
    The Shitlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,560
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

    this face?


  12. #7792
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm shocked nobody has said to post tits to make up for it. Seriously, I actually am.

  13. #7793
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,047
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    ily2
    I actually like you, and disapprove of wop's actions. But he was part of my OG nigga crew. I can't tolerate actions against it. Just like I would go to war for tyven regardless of the reasons.

  14. #7794
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I'm shocked nobody has said to post tits to make up for it. Seriously, I actually am.
    Why would we want to make the situation worse?

  15. #7795
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,657
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I'm shocked nobody has said to post tits to make up for it. Seriously, I actually am.
    They are really nice looking to be true.

  16. #7796
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,895
    BG Level
    7

    Oh, sath! You're making me blussssh

  17. #7797
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Why would we want to make the situation worse?
    That produced a genuine laugh.

  18. #7798
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    They are really nice looking to be true.
    Well now I'm gonna need proof to see if this statement should be believed.

  19. #7799
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,047
    BG Level
    8

    I'm hoping that some day she posts bare breasts but shops her face to be in between both titties.

  20. #7800
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    I'm hoping that some day she posts bare breasts but shops her face to be in between both titties.
    We need this

Page 390 of 441 FirstFirst ... 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41