+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 439 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 8761
  1. #101
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,509
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I hate that lion shit from express.
    I actually don't buy many logo tees, mostly 1mx and plain V and U necks. I just liked this one for some reason, although it's a bit too big (the logo), but I got it for $17, so I can't complain. Personally, I hate all the damn mall store logos, A&F Moose, A&E eagle, Hollister seagull, etc

  2. #102
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    20,096
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    We should have a What not to wear BG edition hosted by Wop. Tyche can be the first episode.

  3. #103
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,559
    BG Level
    10

    Yea, shirts with big logos on them always come off as tacky. It's unfortunate too, since i like shirts from aeropostale and express, and i just wish they didn't have such obnoxiously big logos on them. I don't wana be an adversiting poster.

    I usually try to get them with no logos, if not, i try to find shirts with the smallest logos possible.

  4. #104
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,419
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I actually don't buy many logo tees, mostly 1mx and plain V and U necks. I just liked this one for some reason, although it's a bit too big (the logo), but I got it for $17, so I can't complain. Personally, I hate all the damn mall store logos, A&F Moose, A&E eagle, Hollister seagull, etc
    I'm the same way <_< (Hate shirts with logos/stuff I don't like/dumb designs, plain shirts is the way to go 90%+ of the time)

    Anyway, I like the shirt, fuck it, keep it. Why is "looks gay" bad anyway? You're not gay. It doesn't matter.

  5. #105
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,559
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I'm the same way <_<

    Anyway, I like the shirt, fuck it, keep it. Why is "looks gay" bad anyway? You're not gay. It doesn't matter.
    You might not wana look gay to the local population if it means you're gonna get gaybashed.

  6. #106
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    We should have a What not to wear BG edition hosted by Wop. Tyche can be the first episode.
    hahaha, that's a golden thread right there

    the next time im buying a suit, im sending the link to Wop and letting him analyze it 100% before i go through with the purchase lol

  7. #107
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,559
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    hahaha, that's a golden thread right there

    the next time im buying a suit, im sending the link to Wop and letting him analyze it 100% before i go through with the purchase lol
    I really wouldn't let wop tell you what to wear. His sense of fashion comes off as gaudy. Probably because he prioritizes buying expensive designer stuff because it's expensive designer stuff. Plus you're a big guy with big muscles, you need a decidedly more masculine style.

  8. #108
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I really wouldn't let wop tell you what to wear. His sense of fashion comes off as gaudy. Probably because he prioritizes buying expensive designer stuff because it's expensive designer stuff. Plus you're a big guy with big muscles, you need a decidedly more masculine style.
    yeah. i've been getting that a lot lately lol. like i said, my fashion taste is absolute ass

  9. #109
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,549
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    a man with muscles looks best in a suit, though (and I mean this in the most benign way possible) richardd might be too big to look like anything other than a gorillazoid in any sort of clothing.

  10. #110
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,559
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    yeah. i've been getting that a lot lately lol. like i said, my fashion taste is absolute ass
    I hope you pay plenty of attention when people show you how to dress though. There's really no excuse for dressing like shit just because you're straight. Especially in your case: if you care enough to make your body look good, you should also put some effort on your wardrobe, which is also half the equation.

  11. #111

    Quote Originally Posted by Jak View Post
    Also, Luci.. I think I may have said it once but you're radiant.
    Thank you.
    I sure don't get mistaken for a boy quite as often nowadays.

  12. #112

  13. #113
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,931
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph











    me

  14. #114
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,637
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Shaggy 2 Dope... really?

  15. #115
    So hard we fuck rocks
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,931
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    clearly i don't need to tell you to "recognize!", as you have succesfully completed that task ROFL

    yeah it was halloween.... my costum was a top hat. surprisingly people thought it was brilliant.

  16. #116
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    811
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by shepardG View Post


    me
    SHARP!

  17. #117
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7

    you got married in a frozen tundra? that is bause bro

  18. #118
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,868
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kais View Post
    Kais I wish you to be my little -insert race here- friend.

  19. #119
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Kais I wish you to be my little -insert race here- friend.
    http://i54.tinypic.com/6fqr8n.jpg

  20. #120
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,539
    BG Level
    9

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...spainpart3.jpg

    The beginning of the night which ended with the trip to the whorehouse now known to my ship as "Disney World"


    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...spainagain.jpg

    DJing that same night


    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...ithbigtits.jpg

    fucking faded. Christmas parties rock.


    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y36...copenhagen.jpg

    my nigga on the right is fucking done for.

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19536
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41