Page 83 of 441 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1641 to 1660 of 8804
  1. #1641
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Sippin some bubblyNesQuik

    Are you stealing that TV and eagle statute?

  2. #1642
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    613
    BG Level
    5

    Lol CS, you don't have to stick out a pinkie unless you're drinking tea!
    Contribution - my new favourite knitted thing:


  3. #1643
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    There's a toy in the way!

  4. #1644
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ladders day during fire 1, a few weeks ago



  5. #1645
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    613
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    There's a toy in the way!
    It's quite deliberate - I bore in mind this picture:

    http://springfieldpc.dyndns.org/shim...image/1780.jpg

  6. #1646
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Got onto the Blizzard campus today (got a free copy of d3 while I was there, booya)

    I'll upload the whole album when I get the chance

  7. #1647
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Sour cotton candy grape pop rocks

    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...39214472_n.jpg

  8. #1648
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,151
    BG Level
    6

    Is that your weighted belt that you are wearing?

  9. #1649
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    CS reminds me of 50% of my fb friends

  10. #1650
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Darlantan View Post
    Is that your weighted belt that you are wearing?
    Yes, I fulltime that shit like a gimp sam to his Domaru

  11. #1651
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    CS, you look like chris brown infront of the statue / mirror. Where Rihanna at?

  12. #1652

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Recovering from their early morning sparring session.

  13. #1653
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    CS, you look like chris brown infront of the statue / mirror. Where Rihanna at?
    I've been told I like many people in my day (Carlton, Chingy, T.I., etc.), but this is a first, lol

  14. #1654
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    CS reminds me of 50% of my fb friends
    that's racist

  15. #1655
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    ..lol nah I was just thinking he posted a pic of him drinking some chocolate milk and then a pic of him and some candy like any of us give a flying fuck, but that is about half of fb so pls continue

  16. #1656
    Celeste
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Naggi View Post
    Lol CS, you don't have to stick out a pinkie unless you're drinking tea!
    Contribution - my new favourite knitted thing:

    Naggi, your breasts are as inspiring as your beautiful lips & well-kept hair. You are a wonder to behold. Let's be friends, beautiful people only. :>

  17. #1657
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    613
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    Naggi, your breasts are as inspiring as your beautiful lips & well-kept hair. You are a wonder to behold. Let's be friends, beautiful people only. :>
    Madame, I cordially extend the hand of friendship to you! <3

  18. #1658
    Jak
    Jak is offline
    [2012: Year of the Whore]
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,133
    BG Level
    6

  19. #1659
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    613
    BG Level
    5

    LOL Jak. That's what my nephew does if he has one of my knitted toys in each hand...

  20. #1660
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    Hey guys im new and here is me!

    http://imgur.com/0NlbV

Page 83 of 441 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Real life pic thread
    By Awoir in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19488
    Last Post: 2011-07-27, 16:59
  2. Real Life Chat Thread
    By Julian in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2011-05-11, 15:41