I had to get a paper round to buy a PS1 when I was like 14. Only had a 12" Black and white TV in the house until I was 16 as well.
I had to get a paper round to buy a PS1 when I was like 14. Only had a 12" Black and white TV in the house until I was 16 as well.
Noah actually won his pool....lol
Ricky.....lol
Marlinpie's Viper is pretty brutal.
Hagrid and Hermionie
ultradavid tweeted that 21 out of top 32 players were playing Yun or Fei Long in AE tourney...? That can't be right, even though it did seem like there were a lot of Feis, that's 2/3 of all top 32...
Sounds very possible and downright expected to me.
rare footage of marn actually being smart and clutch!
Man, would've been hilarious if Daigo lose that round for showboating
Daigo just had an EPIC match. Was rooting for Essex in that fight cause I like seeing comebacks... Was pretty close. lol
clockwork with the better phoenix!
I wish there was an option for normal phoenix with 850k health and the current one, would actually be interested in seeing Clockwork using her at point, instead of cringing everytime I see a match with one in it.
Nerdjosh is out. Noel Brown the king of EC now?? lol
COMBOFIEND! Raping this dude with Spencer.

Dat arm
edit: shit just got real
COMBOFIEND OMG
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS A GREAT MATCH!