Hype train activate holy shit.
Hype train activate holy shit.
THERE MADS
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dr. Strange Inception.
Oh lawd, the hype is real.
Shit. I can't go lights out so early but damn it. Da hype! Da Cumberbatch! Hhhmnnggghhh
Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Trailer was great and all, but still don't know what to expect from this movie.. That said, I know there's zero chance of it, but I would literally accept anything this movie does if at any point the MCU honors this:
Spoiler: show
I hate that the bad guy says I am death. No one will do it better than Benedict.
Didn't realize they got the Khan of Khans in the movie. Marvel's not holding back on grabbing all the big names. Hype train can't go any faster, gg.
Trailer exceeded my expectations. Hype train to maximum
My mind was blown.
Mostly because I have know fuck all what's going on lol. I enjoyed it, but so confused!
Benjamin Bratt (Justice League: Gods and Monsters / Despicable Me 2) Listed on the new Poster, He's known for VA work
Avenger's tower being sucked into the void at 1:43 in the vid. Thought that was a nice little easter egg.
I wonder if this is one of those movies that actually warrants watching in 3D.