Page 105 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 2081 to 2100 of 3533
  1. #2081
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    What skins? lol
    you said you wanted the hovercraft skins D:

  2. #2082
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    These codes are good for thousands of redemptions - one redemption per user. Should last two or three hours...

    WinPC: 5JKBB-RKTHZ-RTJBT-BT33J-WJRWW
    PSN: K3WBT-Z95HT-FZT5J-HTWJB-ZFXC3
    X360: K3WBT-Z95CX-BXX3R-CXTJB-ZFX95

  3. #2083
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Is it sad that I have his Twitter on Mobile Alert just to catch these codes

  4. #2084
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    you said you wanted the hovercraft skins D:
    I get home around 10pm CST. Let's join games and do shit/give each other shit.

  5. #2085
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I get home around 10pm CST. Let's join games and do shit/give each other shit.
    ok but no touching me i'm very pretty as a half cyborg! btw who's been playing your game all day then? >.>

  6. #2086
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    ok but no touching me i'm very pretty as a half cyborg! btw who's been playing your game all day then? >.>
    lol RMT got him. Nice. Chinese are gold farming him some CC.

    Edit ahhhh god damn can't connect to gearbox for shift code lol damn it.

  7. #2087
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    someone find me rare mech/siren skins

  8. #2088
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Is it sad that I have his Twitter on Mobile Alert just to catch these codes
    ur not the only one

  9. #2089

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,097
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    So I've given Zer0 a lot of shit on this board, but never fully explained it. I wrote an article with a full character analysis, explaining why Zer0 needs improvement. He has strengths, but they pale in comparison to the rest of the cast.

    This Aint No Place For No Zer0 - Borderlands 2 Character Analysis
    Awesome read and totally agree!

    I was thinking about the same some time ago and I can't decide between who "the best" is between salv(admittedly, salv is mostly OP due to ammo regen and never having to worry about, "oh shit I forgot to buy ammo after the 4th time I killed terra"), maya, and axton. Even gaige is a competitor, I think.

    ..but not zero. I think if he went invincible in deception (plus remove the STUPID decoy) it'd be a lot better. Maybe abilities don't need to be added then since 6 seconds of real invulnerability and an oshit button is pretty potent. 6 seconds should mean full shields a bit of hp and good position.

  10. #2090
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Booooo, come home from work and Shift is down.

    Btw, are Hyperius and Gee once per day per playthrough?

  11. #2091
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    262
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Kargath

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    So I've given Zer0 a lot of shit on this board, but never fully explained it. I wrote an article with a full character analysis, explaining why Zer0 needs improvement. He has strengths, but they pale in comparison to the rest of the cast.

    This Aint No Place For No Zer0 - Borderlands 2 Character Analysis
    I was trying to explain this exact same thing to my friends. I even quickly leveled a mechomancer to the same point in the story in order to play her the same way I was playing Zero. When sniping with other in the party I was not even using deception except in oshit situations. Even then 6 seconds didn't allow me to get very far and still line up a sniper shot for the bonus damage. The Shock AoE is useful solo because you can go invis and instantly shoot causing AoE with a reduced cooldown. I think I have taken full effect of the possible +600% damage of deception maybe 10% of the time I go invis.

  12. #2092
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    504
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryko View Post
    So I've given Zer0 a lot of shit on this board, but never fully explained it. I wrote an article with a full character analysis, explaining why Zer0 needs improvement. He has strengths, but they pale in comparison to the rest of the cast.

    This Aint No Place For No Zer0 - Borderlands 2 Character Analysis
    The article was good till he lol'd my drg.

  13. #2093
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    So, word on the street is that killing Hyperius with Seraph weapons "levels" them up, but this may be total bullshit
    It's been a day -- does anyone have any info regarding this?

  14. #2094
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathbySnoosnoo View Post
    The article was good till he lol'd my drg.
    Look man, I come from a different time.

  15. #2095
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    These codes are good for thousands of redemptions - one redemption per user. Should last two or three hours...

    WinPC: 5JKBB-RKTHZ-RTJBT-BT33J-WJRWW
    PSN: K3WBT-Z95HT-FZT5J-HTWJB-ZFXC3
    X360: K3WBT-Z95CX-BXX3R-CXTJB-ZFX95
    fyi, code still working for brobox

  16. #2096
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Got another set of shitty blue relics from the key tonight, thats 2/2 on those...

  17. #2097
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin'sLaw View Post
    ok but no touching me i'm very pretty as a half cyborg! btw who's been playing your game all day then? >.>
    I'm lazy as fuck and leave myself logged into my game all the time. I should have been sitting in the Borderlands menu all day.

    having issues with my game at the moment. it's not showing anyone as online.

  18. #2098
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Just posted this on my FB

    So I decided to go BFFs with a side of little big trouble, 1 point into anarchy. Lol, Deathtrap is just a melee version of rampage salvador now. Put on the hide of terramorphous for sharing is caring, I ran through the entire thousand cuts area that leads to the bunker on a single DT summo, got up to 50 stacks of upshot robot before it ran out, so he did a total of 360% melee damage. Got 75 stacks of anarchy on the run as well.

  19. #2099
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I just hate how some skills seem like throw aways on her and I feel like I wasting points to get what I want.

  20. #2100
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Stupid fucking headset. Anyone know where I can get a cheap USB headset?

Page 105 of 177 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26