Page 126 of 177 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 2501 to 2520 of 3533
  1. #2501
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    So I'm playing along and all of a sudden after beating Hyperius, everything in the game can kill me in one shot. Can you turn off whatever ultra beast mode the game is all of a sudden on? PS Shenrien; I've got a 51k damage

  2. #2502
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Quite with your on topic banter. We are insulting mac users here.
    Love it.

  3. #2503
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    So I'm playing along and all of a sudden after beating Hyperius, everything in the game can kill me in one shot. Can you turn off whatever ultra beast mode the game is all of a sudden on? PS Shenrien; I've got a 51k damage
    I'll take it, what kinda CC are you looking for and steam handle?(Currently have a 46k and hating life that I can't get anything better.)

  4. #2504
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Shen, I forgot, are you on PS3? I have a 54k Bee which also has Immunity to either Burn or Electricity. Along with other badass weapons

  5. #2505
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Borderlands 2 half price at game (for the UK readers)

  6. #2506
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    PC Steam is majrobertson. As for CC, it doesn't matter much. Whatever has the highest damage/fastest reload. I've got a fire one already.

  7. #2507
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    for broboxers, i dont need to trade, ill jsut dump items if u want em, lemme know

  8. #2508
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    also, more gold keys:

    WinPC: C3CBJ-CW5HS-6J3TJ-3B33T-5RXFJ
    PS3: CBWJ3-6HRZJ-6ZJK3-9BKBT-WH3FZ
    X360: CBWJ3-6HRWR-3XRJ6-5FJBT-WH3H6

  9. #2509
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    for broboxers, i dont need to trade, ill jsut dump items if u want em, lemme know
    Going to be on this weekend? I'm still looking for a crit, and slag one. I got fire and corrosive if you need em.

  10. #2510
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Shen, I forgot, are you on PS3? I have a 54k Bee which also has Immunity to either Burn or Electricity. Along with other badass weapons
    I do own a PS3 but I couldn't be bothered to pick up a game that I felt would play better on PC due to mouse / keyboard being more comfortable to me for first person games.

    Here is one of the better ones I got;


  11. #2511
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Zisa Midvalley
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Damn, that's a nice one. I had finally gotten my first CC after idk how many days of farming (no exploit), and it was a 5707 x7. Between the critical hit bonus and the extra pellets, which would you think performs better (assuming you are hitting the enemy's crit location)? I'll probably start a new game just to get to the warrior and farm him while I'm still on the quest lol

    Pic of the CC that dropped for me:

  12. #2512
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I still need a damn corrosive CC.

  13. #2513
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    I mean, hell, i'll hop on tonight, i'll take a free cc. Thanks. Warrior's really just pissing me off. Lol

  14. #2514
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    549
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Re: Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I still need a damn corrosive CC.
    You brobox? I have one if ya need.

  15. #2515
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    If anyone is looking to donate one (or 2 for the gf). Add me brobox: nitsuki

  16. #2516
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    What's the exploit? Kill warrior/collect dorps but don't complete mission?

  17. #2517
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Pretty much, i'm gonna setup my zero on a dup file on a flash drive for this, all you do is kill warrior, don't moonshot him, save & quit, then reload and add second player via splitscreen, have player 2 moonshot, and player 2 save & quit, then player 1 xmb/dashboards. Repeat process.

  18. #2518
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    WinPC: 53WJB-R5CZ9-RJ3B3-3TTJT-HZF5K
    PS3: KT5T3-HS6HT-FHJW3-9TKT3-ZC55X
    X360: KT5T3-HS6CX-BFRT6-5XJT3-ZC5KB

    also, if anyone wants a Corrosive or Fire CC, Gunstock Maggie, or Hellfire, add me on Xbox

  19. #2519
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabst View Post
    You brobox? I have one if ya need.
    Yeah, I'll add you today.

  20. #2520
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Aaaaand i finally got a cc after all that bs farming. The x7 one as well. :D

Page 126 of 177 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26