Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 2521 to 2540 of 3533
  1. #2521
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Zisa Midvalley
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Grats on the cc! I know how frustrating that drop rate is.. I only saw 2 oranges after days of farming, a Jack head (lol) and the CC.

    First thing I did with mine was pl a new character to 50 through Bunker farming (yet another abysmal drop rate) to prepare for another playthrough to try the Warrior farming exploit. Ended up getting 3 Bitches (regular, electric and slag), a Sham (81%), 2 Siren heads and a Mech head. Wish the % on the sham was higher, but I guess I should be glad I got one at all.

    Currently trying to farm an Infinity before I do another playthrough.. it isn't going so well

  2. #2522
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Farming Terramorphous I want my Boatmurderer headpiece lol.

  3. #2523
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I still can't find a Shock White Death/Lyuda with 30+ mag size, really want one so bad, and that run to Gettle so long too.

    Also, anyone know a good Legendary AR? I just remembered I've still yet to find one, though I never really bothered to begin with since I don't like them much, but I actually want one to use now that's actually decent.

  4. #2524
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I got a Veruc from Mobley in the dust, guy that comes outta the church during the Mordecai's stash mission.. Its not bad, pretty decent for groups of enemies but I can't put down the CC lol. I've offhanded it plenty though.

  5. #2525
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Baby maker was my weapon of choice for that retarded reload damage. But cc just makes me rofl. My gf found herself an infinity. Now to try out bunker farming after 1 hyperius run, since she's power leveling my zero so i can have a backup of him for warrior exploit.

  6. #2526
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    sorry, was gone all weekend..ill be around most of today if any1 on brobox wants drops

  7. #2527
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    I was curious if there would be anything that I didn't hear whilst my play throughs of Zer0 and Gaige, I was not disappointed there is some hilarious shit, there are clips for more if you want to look, I only took up the 5 vault hunters.






  8. #2528
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,254
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    God I wish they would add trophies for Gaige, one can dream.

  9. #2529
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Hmmm, I'll probably try out Veruc then if I get one while farming Gettle. I'll also be happy to finally get my hands on specific purple mod for Gaige, but having such horrible luck getting one

  10. #2530
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Hmmm, I'll probably try out Veruc then if I get one while farming Gettle. I'll also be happy to finally get my hands on specific purple mod for Gaige, but having such horrible luck getting one
    Which mod? I think i still have all my purple mods for gaige

  11. #2531
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    +6 Wires
    +5 Enchantress
    40% Team Elemental Damage

    I'm on PS3 though even if you did have one

  12. #2532
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxzer View Post
    God I wish they would add trophies for Gaige, one can dream.
    It would be the same as any other character specific achievement/trophy, either get 400 stacks of anarchy or keep deathtrap out for 10minutes+

    Both of which would be silly easy to do.

  13. #2533
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ill be watching football but can come drop stuff tonight if broboxers want..got 3 cc's, babymaker, etc

    pm me if so

  14. #2534
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    53
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Zisa Midvalley
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Think I've put about 8 total hours into farming for the Infinity so far, and still nothing. I'll probably stop farming after I finally get one, regardless of the type. I just hope it isn't a slag or electric.. it seems like those are the only types of drops I get.

  15. #2535
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    i have a midlevel inifinity on one of my chars, if some1 wants that too

  16. #2536
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    I have an extra rapid infinity if you want, I play on PC.

  17. #2537
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    so my roommate joined a game a couple days ago, and some dude randomly dropped like 100+ orange weapons/mods/relics. CC's, bees, infinities, babymakers, all that nonsense. he cloned a whole shit-ton of them to my character while i was out and about, jesus christ some of this stuff is just obscene. only thing i think i'm missing at this point is a massively OP grenade mod, mostly due to laziness i'm guessing. don't have my own copy of the game yet, but i'll probably grab one on black friday when everyone has it on sale; if any PS3 people need legendaries and whatnot in a couple of weeks, hit me up, haha.

  18. #2538
    We wear wine red on Wednesdays

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,241
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    ... Soo a Mechromancer just popped into my game with her level set at 125.. Is that a uhh.. is that a thing going around now lol wtf?

  19. #2539
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    If you're on Xbox360, that's pretty much normal I'd assume, I haven't seen it on steam but I keep seeing videos of Lv.10,000 characters being used on Xbox.

  20. #2540
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    there's a save file editor, can't create or directly mod weapons, but you can change their level which scales them way the fuck up

Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26