Page 168 of 177 FirstFirst ... 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast
Results 3341 to 3360 of 3533
  1. #3341
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    Tina and Brick tied up with bags over their head captured by hyperion is all I saw before the vid ended. Lame :/

  2. #3342
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    11 more levels, fuck yeah

  3. #3343
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    more ammo, bank, inventory

  4. #3344
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    What all did I miss?

  5. #3345
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    2 seconds of a trailer, 11 levels being added for 5 bucks. fuck all else.

  6. #3346
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    new DLC
    TK Baha's Bloody Harvest

  7. #3347
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Well awesome. Going to be 4 more packs, so probably no goty edition, they'll do another content pack on disc I bet.

  8. #3348
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    My highest char is still like 52 lol

  9. #3349
    United States of Smash!
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    BG Level
    8

    Oh man 11 more levels awesome and sad at the same time... now I have to collect all my gear again at a higher level.

  10. #3350
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    972
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    Oh man 11 more levels awesome and sad at the same time... now I have to collect all my gear again at a higher level.
    Which is what I refuse to do any longer. I'll play through the content for the fun, but not going to re-farm some of the same stuff for the third time.

    I like the variety of the loot in this game, but I don't like how it's tied to your character level and the absurdly low drop rates from regular mobs.

  11. #3351
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Marcus AFK level and then farm treasure room when capped.

  12. #3352
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    972
    BG Level
    5

    Or can just use gibbed and instantly update all my gear to max cap. Just don't like editing my save games.

    Anyway, they will have to address the exponential scaling. I'll sit and wait and see how gearbox handles it before buying it. Not interested in making the game hard just for the sake of making it artificially hard by exponentially increasing enemy hp, while getting 2-shotted by the weakest guys you come across. Not fun, so hope they have a better plan to implement 61 to 72 then they did 50 to 61.

  13. #3353
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    My build that I finally decided on:

    http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#...00004550510501

    Obviously if I'm playing solo I'll take out the support stuff and get Thoughtlock.

    Farming slagga again at 61 now, as well as other shit. Still haven't done the first 3 DLCs, once we finish UVHM playthrough and farm up our gear we'll do it.

  14. #3354
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Just got 28, gunzerker is a fucking beast. Need to find a slag shotty to team with whatever other element I'm rolling though as I burn through SMG faster than I can keep up with
    Slag isn't worth worrying about till UVHM.

  15. #3355
    SCV Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,510
    BG Level
    6

    I have a 50 Siren that I played with way earlier. But quit a while ago after someone gave me all the legendaries.

    But, I got the psycho pack and decided to have another playthrough, since I haven't even touched any of the new DLC.

    Blew through the story and killed the Warrior at like level 30. Skipped pretty much every quest.

    I thought the quests were supposed to scale? Doesn't seem like they are. And anyways, is it worth it to go back and do them? Or should I just push through and start TVHM and keep gaining levels? I'm not sure the best strategy here.

  16. #3356
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,085
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Denchi View Post
    I have a 50 Siren that I played with way earlier. But quit a while ago after someone gave me all the legendaries.

    But, I got the psycho pack and decided to have another playthrough, since I haven't even touched any of the new DLC.

    Blew through the story and killed the Warrior at like level 30. Skipped pretty much every quest.

    I thought the quests were supposed to scale? Doesn't seem like they are. And anyways, is it worth it to go back and do them? Or should I just push through and start TVHM and keep gaining levels? I'm not sure the best strategy here.
    Just do TVHM

  17. #3357
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    The quests scale only to what level you are when you ACCEPT them.

  18. #3358
    SCV Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,510
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by theshun View Post
    The quests scale only to what level you are when you ACCEPT them.
    Yes, this is what's not happening. Yellow exclamation points everywhere, level 6 shields everywhere.

  19. #3359
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    quests don't scale like that lol. Normal mode all quests have a fixed level. TVHM they all have a fixed level, then scale to 50 when you beat warrior (or something along those lines). UVHM everything scales to the highest level in the party, I believe.

  20. #3360
    SCV Rush
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,510
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    quests don't scale like that lol. Normal mode all quests have a fixed level. TVHM they all have a fixed level, then scale to 50 when you beat warrior (or something along those lines). UVHM everything scales to the highest level in the party, I believe.
    Got it, that makes more sense. TVHM HO!

Page 168 of 177 FirstFirst ... 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26