Page 17 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 3533
  1. #321
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD AND REMINDING ME ABOUT THIS GAME. I HAVE NO MONEY TO PREORDER ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

  2. #322
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Preorder on Amazon?
    IIRC, they don't charge until it ships.

  3. #323
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    Steam sale on the first game. GOTY edition with all DLC for 7.49 which is quite the deal.

  4. #324
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Steam sale on the first game. GOTY edition with all DLC for 7.49 which is quite the deal.
    Buy it and play with me <3

  5. #325
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    If anyone buys the first, be sure to have a bro available to play with you.

  6. #326
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    My gf and i will be system linking most of the time unless we hop on live together here and there. God dammit i can't wait for this!!!

  7. #327
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    There hasn't been an end date listed for preorders yet, right? I still need to go preorder mine.

  8. #328
    Teamkiller of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    870
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Finally said fuck it and pre-ordered it, also anyone for some casual Borderlands co-op?

  9. #329
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterjingles View Post
    Finally said fuck it and pre-ordered it, also anyone for some casual Borderlands co-op?
    PC or Xbox

  10. #330
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    PC or Xbox
    brobox onry!

  11. #331
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'm having a hard time not buying goty edition on Steam...

  12. #332
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Speaking of pre-orders where would be the best place to get the PC version from? I was kinda just waiting for it to show up on steam but I don't know if thats gonna happen since it hasn't yet and I need that pre-order club thing access.

  13. #333
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ugh, I preordered it from a local Gamestop, because I'm a sucker I guess and I want the Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot 2.0 dlc for some inane reason. Hopefully I actually get my preorder code and the manager doesn't sell it online or something. I trust Gamestop about as much as a politician's grin.

  14. #334
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    waaaah waaaah I haaate gamestop abloo bloo bloo, jesus christ.

  15. #335
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    351
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    yeah was starting to sound like Cheapassgamers there for a second, I know a huge amount of posters there bitch about gamestop, either way have had the Ultimate loot box edition for ps3 preordered and paid off :3

    have borderlands on pc and ps3, had to go with ps3 for the 2nd cause I dont trust my laptop being able to run it with all the stuff happening. ID is Goshidream for both steam and ps3, though atm Im absorbed in dragons dogma, -.- picked up kingdom of Almure <sp> today for 10$ new from bestbuy so thats gonna eat some time up till septembers release of BL2.

  16. #336
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Imitarate View Post
    Ugh, I preordered it from a local Gamestop, because I'm a sucker I guess and I want the Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot 2.0 dlc for some inane reason. Hopefully I actually get my preorder code and the manager doesn't sell it online or something. I trust Gamestop about as much as a politician's grin.
    the code isn't generated until you hand the cash over and complete the transaction, if it doesn't appear on the receipt then point it out and have them print a backup.

  17. #337
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Well, damn guys, okay, Gamestop is angels and rainbows, whatever. I'm mostly just commenting on my willingness to go out of my way for exclusive DLC that I'm not even sure will be good, because I love this game. Borderlands, it's great, yay!

    Thank you, Moridam, I do appreciate it. Many of my experiences have been negative, including preorders wherein they'd sold all their copies the first day I showed up. I get a little nervous about them. To be fair, though, I am in an entirely different state from the locations I had bad experiences with.

  18. #338
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    np mang. far be it from me to white-knight on behalf of GS, it is in several respects a terrible company (believe me, i know as much firsthand, used to work there several years ago when they were unifying all of the stores under the gamestop banner; my store was a funcoland when i'd started). iirc the company's official policy is typically to sell through to anyone who asks for a game regardless of stock on hand vs. outstanding pre-orders, but i get the impression that store managers typically exercise their own discretion there.

    i'm lucky in that the store i go to is run by a friend of mine i've known for like ten years, and he generally runs things in a much more customer-friendly way than most stores. that said, there have always been tons of GS locations that are staffed by petty douchebags who get far too much enjoyment out of wielding what little power they have against the clientele, so of course it wouldn't shock me if you've had bad experiences in the past, haha. but, in this specific case, you should be pretty well insulated against poor outcomes.

  19. #339
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10


  20. #340
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    Holy shit, Breaking Bald head option, lol.

Page 17 of 177 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26