Page 45 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 3533
  1. #881
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Stop downloading so much porn?

  2. #882
    Official Nannyman of Nikkei's Harem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    964
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    The point of the gearbox guns is just so you don't have to do the starting stuff with the pistol Claptrap gives you; that seems to be it. Granted, your first guaranteed "better weapon" is turning in tufts of bullymong fur for a sniper rifle or shotgun, since the shop only seems to sell pistols in Liar's Berg, so it can be quite helpful.

  3. #883
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Almost all of the starting guns suck butthole, so the golden Gearbox guns are pretty sweet. They certainly help you progress far enough to get something other than shitty repeaters with iron sights.

  4. #884
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    972
    BG Level
    5

    I just used Tediore guns for the first part since they get thrown and blow up like a grenade when you reload them, doing good damage based on how much ammo was in the clip. Got me out of some tight spots.

  5. #885
    Most Valuable Lurker
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    All I know is I'm having far too much fun in the Bloodshed tree on Zer0. One-shotting things left and right with melee attacks? I'll take it

  6. #886
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3

    I be FuzzyTow on brobox.

  7. #887
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoru View Post
    All I know is I'm having far too much fun in the Bloodshed tree on Zer0. One-shotting things left and right with melee attacks? I'll take it
    That Commando guy needs to get with the program. LOOKIN' AT YOU FRANCOIS

  8. #888
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Is there by chance a golden key abusable glitch for PS3?

  9. #889
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    YUS! Reinstalled graphics card drivers and I'm golden. Onward Kuz the Gunzerker! This game looks awesome.

  10. #890

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,097
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Is there by chance a golden key abusable glitch for PS3?
    I'm betting it's the same as xbox and just join SOMEONE'S game and YOU open the chest. ergo, you have 0 keys in their game but can still open it because they have 1 and supposedly none get used? Or they first have to open it once and it eats one of their keys for good. Dunno, haven't tried it.

    Not going to mod the game until the pros get their easy-to-use shit out there lol. I don't want to fuck around with saves on my unmodded xbox and fuck shit up to no return

    Gearbox supports modding by the way, no danger in doing anything to the game

  11. #891
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    176
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Eonar

    If anyone needs the slaughter dome DLC for PS3 send me a PM. Gamestop screwed up my codes so I ended up with an extra copy of the code.

  12. #892
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2
    BG Level
    0

    I'm definitely looking to co-op some on PC. My steam id is kyle_mac21. Currently a lvl 14 Commando.

  13. #893
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Claptrap. I love you.

    (kinda big pics)
    Spoiler: show







    Hey, it made me laugh.

  14. #894
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    God, I do love the Clap-traps dialogue in this game... I mean, I find it hilarious.

    Handsome Jack though...

    Spoiler: show
    Like when he bougt the Diamond Pony and was thinking to name if "Shit-for-brains" in honor of us... I just.. HIs dialogue is classic too


    Loving this game too much

  15. #895
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,250
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Rokku Swarfjaryn
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Myrrh, sorry that game didn't last, you jumped in right on the tail end of us wrapping up.

  16. #896
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    God, I do love the Clap-traps dialogue in this game... I mean, I find it hilarious.

    Handsome Jack though...

    Spoiler: show
    Like when he bougt the Diamond Pony and was thinking to name if "Shit-for-brains" in honor of us... I just.. HIs dialogue is classic too


    Loving this game too much
    Spoiler: show
    BUTT STALLION

  17. #897
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Giving Claptrap a high-five was priceless. Also, I am loving Zero, he's a sniping machine.

  18. #898
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by grantlogan View Post
    Giving Claptrap a high-five was priceless. Also, I am loving Zero, he's a sniping machine.
    I got that option with Claptrap and i ended up sneezing three times right as I tried to high five him so I missed whatever animation. What happens?

  19. #899
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Hushigoshi View Post
    I got that option with Claptrap and i ended up sneezing three times right as I tried to high five him so I missed whatever animation. What happens?
    He holds up his hand and you have to do a melee action on it. You unlock an Xbox achievement for doing it.

  20. #900
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    The shield you get from the same quest as the talking gun is by far the best shield you get up until that point.

    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/92...A5603D6ADFCF5/

Page 45 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26