Page 78 of 177 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1541 to 1560 of 3533
  1. #1541
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Been trying to spawn Jimmy for two hours now, no luck, hate such a random spawn is tied to an achievement, one of the last three I need.
    in the collectors edition guild it says Jimmy is a .005 spawn chance :/

  2. #1542
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    730
    BG Level
    5

    ^ seriously? maybe thats why i still haven't seen him...

    also i have killed the warrior over 100 times over the past 2 days with no legendary. i even had my split screen alt on with me to help with drops, still nothing. and it's crap because i got 2 bees within 15 kills, 2nd one came 1st kill of the next day. anyone else having really shitty luck with legendary drops?

  3. #1543
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    The only legendary I've found on my Maya was the Bee. I started up a Zero and when I finished the first playthrough with him I had over 10.

  4. #1544
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Open Wide challenge for Challenge Accepted Trophy/Achievement is such a bitch to get, 750 kills with point-blank range with shotguns I just need to lv5 this and all I'll have left is to find Jimmy Jenkins. I found him 2 times before, but it was in coop game and I didn't get kill both times, fml.

  5. #1545
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Open Wide challenge for Challenge Accepted Trophy/Achievement is such a bitch to get, 750 kills with point-blank range with shotguns I just need to lv5 this and all I'll have left is to find Jimmy Jenkins. I found him 2 times before, but it was in coop game and I didn't get kill both times, fml.
    Right now I think all I have left for the achievement is the Second Wind via electric grenade DoT damage...such a pita finding the right grenade and where to do it.

  6. #1546
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Why grenade? I thought it just had to be getting Second Wind with Fire/Poison/Shock DoT, that's how I remember getting mine, unless I misunderstood, lol

  7. #1547
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Oh wow, you're right. I thought it was under the Grenade category. Awwww yeeeeeaaah

  8. #1548
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    asdsa

  9. #1549
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    snip

  10. #1550
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    139
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Dylon View Post
    also i have killed the warrior over 100 times over the past 2 days with no legendary. i even had my split screen alt on with me to help with drops, still nothing. and it's crap because i got 2 bees within 15 kills, 2nd one came 1st kill of the next day. anyone else having really shitty luck with legendary drops?
    I understand that with the bee and conference call there is very little challenge to the game, but I didn't expect to have such a hard time getting anything. I've lost a lot of interest in the game because of this.

  11. #1551
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Phew. Whoever recommended that revert save file, THANK YOU. had to re-do the core angel fight, but it's an insignificant price to pay to get all my progress back. never fucking around on this game on my laptop again, at least until I upgrade.

  12. #1552
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Whoever posted about stealing ammo when you're full it distributes to your teammates when you pick up and are full. It doesn't work for nades. It's why you can't pick up when full solo but can when you got teammates.

  13. #1553
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Phew. Whoever recommended that revert save file, THANK YOU. had to re-do the core angel fight, but it's an insignificant price to pay to get all my progress back. never fucking around on this game on my laptop again, at least until I upgrade.
    No problem. Steam uploaded my save from the cloud which was 10ish hours behind my actual save once. Had to do the same thing.

    Also, found a pretty awesome "glitch". I found an e-tech pistol that sticks and then blows up. Well, I also found a shield that absorbs ammo... On top of those, I also found a 7k rocket launcher (at lvl 20). So as I was screwing around one day, I accidentally ran over the top of my bullets as they exploded and received some rocket ammo. So now all I do is use my rocket launcher and then shoot my feet with my pistol. So worth it.

  14. #1554
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

  15. #1555
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    How do you get a varkid to level up?

  16. #1556
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Wow, I got the conference call off my first fight at level 50 but never used it cause I had other shotties had more damage. Guess I should try it, been resting in my vault cause I don't like to sell orange weapons.

    Edit to answer above question. When they are in groups they delve into the ground and hatch from a pod. Let them do that a few times. Go from adult to badass, to superbadass.

  17. #1557
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    They go into pods on their own at random, but seem to do so more often when there are more varkids alongside them. No one really knows for sure. It can be tedious.

  18. #1558
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,268
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    How do you get a varkid to level up?
    Just says Fully evolved i think. You have to weaken them a little and they'll morph into a pod, then into an Adult.. From there IDK if they can grow more, But i know some of them morphed into a Badass. I assume you just weaken them over and over.

  19. #1559
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Just says Fully evolved i think. You have to weaken them a little and they'll morph into a pod, then into an Adult.. From there IDK if they can grow more, But i know some of them morphed into a Badass. I assume you just weaken them over and over.
    You don't have to weaken them at all

  20. #1560
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    937
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I havent been able to get Vermivorous to evolve at all. I wasted several hours yesterday just running around with Varkids. Fucking boss is bullshit.

Page 78 of 177 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26