Page 87 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1721 to 1740 of 3533
  1. #1721
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Since i'll be playing mechro, where's the best place my gf can power level me w/o going to tvhm? Cuz she can fast travel me wherever. Lol

    Also, anyone boss enough to power level me on pc? I already beat this game and i just wanna get to tvhm on pc asap and just start there.

  2. #1722
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Tiny Tina in Normal mode probably, or the Volcanic Rakks.

  3. #1723
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    O the rakks during the final fight? What about repeating the bunker fight?

  4. #1724
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    my friend PL'd me on jack. when u actually kill him, u get like 70k xp, he would dashboard or open his disc tray as soon as jack died and it wouldnt save so he would keep doing it over+over

  5. #1725
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Borderlands 2! 96.5% AWIMAWEHAWIMAWEH

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    my friend PL'd me on jack. when u actually kill him, u get like 70k xp, he would dashboard or open his disc tray as soon as jack died and it wouldnt save so he would keep doing it over+over
    How does that work? Cuz wouldn't the game register as finished after killing him?

  6. #1726
    23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,371
    BG Level
    8

    Just kill flesh stick repeatedly

  7. #1727
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=167428
    can someone on triple confirm/deny the alleged new trophies?

  8. #1728
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    There is no point in power leveling guys.

    With the endgame drop rates the way they are now you're better off enjoying 1-50, doing a few teramorphous then playing another character till DLC come out.

  9. #1729
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    How does that work? Cuz wouldn't the game register as finished after killing him?
    yep

  10. #1730
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Was CC/Bee nerfed this patch? Was gonna farm some Gaige head/skins.

  11. #1731
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    not to my knowledge. if you get any could you pass them my way?

  12. #1732
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Anything for you bebe

  13. #1733
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,906
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Playing on XBox, not sure if it's related to downloading the DLC, but I just noticed today that for some reason, shields that increase or decrease max health in my character's backpack and in vending machines no longer display the line with max health + or -. The shield still does alter the values, it's just not displayed in the description. An orange turtle shield that I had in my storage still displays its max health- line though. I tried tossing the shields to the floor and picking it back up as well as comparing them to that turtle shield, but the line doesn't reappear.

  14. #1734
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    How does that work? Cuz wouldn't the game register as finished after killing him?
    misread, no, he kills his game as soon as he kills jack+the xp goes through. the people leveling get the xp, cuz it saves when u get booted, but if u dash/eject it wont save i guess

  15. #1735
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,049
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/sh...d.php?t=167428
    can someone on triple confirm/deny the alleged new trophies?
    I confirm

  16. #1736
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Anyone looking to start over with the new char? Just started her and don't want to solo more shit.

    Also, epic, one of her body skins is called "Streets Ahead"

  17. #1737
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Has anyone ever seen a sham drop off Bunker? I've been killing this thing for hours now, and while I've seen some decent purples I starting to think it doesn't exist ._.

  18. #1738
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I've got a few Shams off Bunker. Getting Bitches was my problem, I actually never did get a Bitch off Bunker, but I gave Pirian a Sham Shield for one.

  19. #1739
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,131
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I've got a few Shams off Bunker. Getting Bitches was my problem, I actually never did get a Bitch off Bunker, but I gave Pirian a Sham Shield for one.
    I've yet to see any golds off Bunker, just got some nice purple Mechro mods though lmao

    Edit: And right as I say that I get a 83% sham

  20. #1740
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,440
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Rumor

    Text found within today's update hinting at the next DLC

    Spoiler: show
    Mentions of Rakkhive, Broken Hovercraft, ShivSpike, Raid Engineer: Hyperius Stasis
    Hovercraft skins so probably usable vehicle, new heads for the playable characters
    Some more stuff:
    Tetanus, Wingman, StalkerPet, Spearman, StalkerOrchid, Swordman, SeraphCrystalVendor, BossWorm, PirateQueen and many other enemies

    Prologue text tells us that it is about Captain Blade's Lost Treasure of the Sands

    Something very cool:
    The Seraph Crystal Vendor sells top level gear but only accepts Seraph Crystals in payment. Earn more Seraph Crystals by slaying Seraph Guardians.
    Raid: Boss lcoked. One or more players have already killed this boss today.

    9 chapters, some mission text in there too mentioning a Leviathan boss and a new armory

Page 87 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Borderlands
    By Jotaru in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1559
    Last Post: 2012-10-23, 07:31
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-10-20, 13:26