Same, if anyone wants to grab a 16G one I'm willing to pay 130 + whatever shipping is.. if only b/c I live an hour from any store and I suck at catching deals on-line. :<
Same, if anyone wants to grab a 16G one I'm willing to pay 130 + whatever shipping is.. if only b/c I live an hour from any store and I suck at catching deals on-line. :<
Sums up my feelings.
Awesome
LOVE IT, posted that bitch on my best buy boards.
I want one also 16gig if someone can ship to Canada
God damn, another order cancelled.......
So far, ive gotten a cancelled orders from barnes and noble (ordered around 11:50 pm sunday night).... and once from HP SMB (ordered around 1 am monday morning). Yet both companies still have my cards pending charges.... and according to my bank, both companies have made no noticed to release funds.
Only thing left is onsale/amazon. Not holding my breath lol
HP SMB is cancelling all orders that were ordered after 4AM Monday per their automated message on the phone. I've got a 32gb with SMB, a 32gb with onsale, and 2 16gbb with barnes and noble. i'm at least guaranteed one!
I FUCKING WANTED THIS GODDAMN TOUCHPAD
Spreadsheet of shipments per store #Update 11:47am CST 08/23/11:
At this time all remaining TouchPad inventory is on its way to our stores and will be arriving throughout the week. Best Buy will no longer be selling the Touchpad on BestBuy.com, or any other Best Buy channel other than our stores. We cannot share specifics on the timing or quantity of these shipments. As soon as a store receives shipment, it will be merchandised on the sales floor and will be processed on a first come first serve basis.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...E&toomany=true
1 per customer, no returns.
There's no information on dates trucks arrive at each of those BBY locations, so you gotta find out yourselves and hope the trucks didn't arrive on 8/23 for your particular store. Good luck!
Have you gotten charged or any update besides "Shipping soon" on the Onsale via Amazon? You can call Onsale and they can give you the real order number and tell you if it's good or cancelled. I tried to call but it ringed once and said they are having problems with their phone system lol. I think you can call Macmall and they can give you the Onsale order number and information as well.
Some people are already getting cancellation emails so I guess if you don't get one you may get lucky. I'm still waiting to see if I will get mine. Have you tried calling through Macmall?
OnSale via Amazon.com
Robert -- Can you provide information about people who's cards are charged and are listed as shipping soon on Amazon.com with no update? Please provide in the thread and not the wiki. Then it can be linked and we can keep this wiki clean. --That's just a quote from a post on their facebook page.
This is Robert Rich, President of OnSale. We appreciate your patience and apologize to our customers for any inconvenience related to unfulfilled orders for HP Touch Pads.
As a result of an unintended and unprecedented event, the dramatic price reduction in the discontinued HP Touch Pad which occurred over this past weekend, we received orders so quickly over a couple of hour period on Sunday that we were not able to properly process all of these orders.
At this time, we regret that we have determined we will not have sufficient clarity in a timely manner regarding additional availability of product to allow us to fill remaining unfulfilled orders. Unfortunately as a result, we are now cancelling unfulfilled orders and expect this process to be completed shortly. Customers whose orders are being canceled will receive a cancelation notice via e-mail. No credit cards have been charged for any unfulfilled orders.
Again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience to customers and please accept our sincere apologies.You can find your place of purchase, as well as the general order status on the slickdeals thread here. Just scroll down a little bit until you find your vendor.Amazon.com (Lightning Deal)
- Nearly all orders should ship, many have reported shipping/delivery
- NO RETURNS ACCEPTED
Was on hold for a hour with MacMall.... only for the rep to tell me he wouldn't look up my order.
Told me to call the OnSale number that doesn't work. lol