Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 234
  1. #121
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I picked this up on the way home and I really want to get started on it. I'm at what I hope is the final push in Persona 3 Portable though (climbing the tower in January), and it's fucking dragging so bad. I know if I don't finish that first, then I never will >_<

  2. #122
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Man this game is really slow getting started. An hour in and I have done very little except press x to continue dialog.
    Skin is nice though
    Spoiler: show

  3. #123
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,217
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You forgot to take the cover off the camera.

  4. #124
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah, I realized that after I took the picture.

  5. #125
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Oh god the intro movie looks so damn good on this fine OLED. Here we go!

  6. #126
    we fuckin' stole it man.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    726
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Persona 4 The Golden [Vita]

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Man this game is really slow getting started. An hour in and I have done very little except press x to continue dialog.
    Skin is nice though
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah you have a little bit longer of that if you've never played p4 before the game gets going.

    I love my skin, although I ended up getting an exacto knife and cutting the screen part out cause I really didn't want anything over the screen.

  7. #127
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok





    My camera is not quite as good

    But uh, make sure you pick up your free wallpapers for your Vita that match the skin. It looks really slick with those.

    I haven't been this hype about a game in a while. I sat down and played it for four hours straight yesterday. Been a while since I did that on a non MMO.

  8. #128
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    This game is amazingly well done, the attention to detail, the characters are great. No I never played the original title.

  9. #129
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    ohhh yeahhh baby 4 day weekend I'm all over this. I'm too afraid to put the skin on my vita b/c I'm certain I'll screw it up

  10. #130
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    My skin went on perfectly first try. Not even any air bubbles. It's crazy.

  11. #131
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I had to try like 5 times to get it on right. And even then, I ended up getting some little fibers/dust on the thing, which I still haven't bothered figuring out how to get the off.

  12. #132
    we fuckin' stole it man.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    726
    BG Level
    5

    Re: Persona 4 The Golden [Vita]

    Haha yeah I screwed mine up. I ended up getting an exacto knife and cutting out the screen part and then put it on. Looks awesome.

  13. #133
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    man, with everything going on with this game, I feel like I should be using a giant guide.
    But I prefer not to use any guides on first playthroughs.

  14. #134
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    man, with everything going on with this game, I feel like I should be using a giant guide.
    But I prefer not to use any guides on first playthroughs.
    Ya don't use a guide, just play however you want for the best experience the first time. Though when you get to december 2/3 I recommend googling that part as it determines if the game ends then or if you continue.

  15. #135
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    It took me a lot of tries to get the little protector on. Little bits of tape get the dust off the vita/protector and bending the whole protector into a U shape and applying it from the center outwards like a band-aid combined to get a proper, clean fit with no bubbles.

  16. #136
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,790
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yeah don't use a guide with this game. I did on PS2 and I never finished it because it was frustrating flipping back and forth every time I was having to make a decision, answer a question, or whatever. I spent more time with the book than the game.

    Also there was only a guide for the PS2 game. There aren't any for Golden and a lot of stuff has changed.

  17. #137
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    There's a few japanese wikis up but no 'ROUND ONE MAX CLEAR' guide yet. Not that those guides are very fun to follow, just play the game :D

  18. #138
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    what's the average completion time for this game for a single game. at least for the original game.

  19. #139
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,713
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Exoduso Fenice
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    It takes a while, that's for sure lol.
    This game looks gorgeous on the Vita, BTW.

  20. #140
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    If you're trying to do a bit of the Social Links/side quests without a guide, it'll take around 70-80 hours. Maybe about 5 more hours, if you do the True Ending. It took me around 85 hours my first time through on the PS2 version. Since this version has more events/trips, you can probably add another 10+ hours to that.

    Oh, and that's recorded play time. Actual play time will probably be a lot more. Especially 'cause of those fucking random Mudo/Hama's insta-killing your MC and making you lose hours of progress. I'm sure I put in well over 100 hours my first time through.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Shattering - by Christie Golden
    By NotGreyheim in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2010-11-22, 02:02
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2010-09-03, 12:19
  3. Persona 3 FES: The Answer Thread
    By Exoduso in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2008-05-22, 23:09