Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 589

Thread: Persona 4 Arena     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #221
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Did we enter a deep troll?
    I'm being somewhat serious. Marvel in terms of gameplay, SF4 in terms of me and Welt have logged at least 200 hours of fighting each other as two high school girls with magical ki powers.

  2. #222
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Maybe if sf4 had air dashing.

    Spoiler: show
    and not oni's command fart bubble dash

  3. #223
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    I don't play any weabboo ass games Calli. Stop trying to suggest as such!

  4. #224
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    I don't play any weabboo ass games Calli. Stop trying to suggest as such!
    Rose is such an anime character if you ask me.

  5. #225
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    He implied my only experience was playing against the PC.
    Have you been playing it? If so, against who?

    And what makes the combat bad?

  6. #226
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  7. #227
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    6souls you need to just create a blog and update everything movie/game related. 6taku.

    Edit: Appears you have one, but its not kept up-to-date!

  8. #228
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Gootecks still keeping that dirty hobo stubble....

  9. #229
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    6souls you need to just create a blog and update everything movie/game related. 6taku.

    Edit: Appears you have one, but its not kept up-to-date!
    Yeah, I know. BG feels like my "blog," though. It's the best place to keep all info neatly together.

  10. #230
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    FGTV is replaying loldacidbro's intro to the game right now. Pretty interesting stuff.

    http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Yeah, I know. BG feels like my "blog," though. It's the best place to keep all info neatly together.
    hey assface we have blogs you can use.

  11. #231
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Spoiler: show


    Let it begin.

  12. #232
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    So is everyone going ps3 on this one? Gotta know so i can play it, will be getting it next paycheck

  13. #233
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I was going to get it on PS3 but my fat one is running out of space so...360 version then.

  14. #234
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I just wanna know what version the good people will play, i'm favoring the 360 right now. Lol

  15. #235
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,787
    BG Level
    10

    360 for sure <

  16. #236
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    I am going PS3. It is where all my fighters live. Maybe someday... if I dual-console mod my stick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    I was going to get it on PS3 but my fat one is running out of space so...360 version then.
    I haven't looked much, but any idea what size the install is for PS3?

  17. #237
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Isn't 360 net code supposed to be messed up or is that across both consoles? I haven't renewed my XBL subscription since I got AE on PC so I might just get this for PStriple

  18. #238
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I'm actually not planning on getting it... never really big on anime fighters.

    Of course if the scene blows up I'll get it for 360 though ;o

  19. #239
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    Isn't 360 net code supposed to be messed up or is that across both consoles? I haven't renewed my XBL subscription since I got AE on PC so I might just get this for PStriple
    The patch is currently in testing and will hopefully be released in 1-2 weeks.

  20. #240
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    BB:CT netcode was fucked on 360 at launch as well and ended up being possibly the best netcode ever in a FG after patching, I wouldn't worry about it.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast