• Navigation
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1041 to 1060 of 1876
  1. #1041
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    it seems like this game has been going for forever, but theres still a TON of time left

    Edit: Quick Strike!

  2. #1042
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,643
    BG Level
    10

    k this game is now less badder

  3. #1043
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    we has game

  4. #1044
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Eagles beast mode engaged?

  5. #1045
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,431
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    The Falcons shitty-ass secondary just lost me my matchup this week.

  6. #1046
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    So glad my phone died so I couldn't switch maclin and Dez. Then I got to a comp at 4:06

    Why did Brandon Lloyd have no points, thought he played?

  7. #1047
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    lol lloyd didnt play, every post i saw where you were complaining about him i thought you were kidding. how shitty of an owner are you?

  8. #1048
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    late, but tom brady is good at football

  9. #1049
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    So glad my phone died so I couldn't switch maclin and Dez. Then I got to a comp at 4:06

    Why did Brandon Lloyd have no points, thought he played?
    just read the recap, said he didnt play

  10. #1050
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    YAHOO DID NOT UPDATE ME. FUCK. Also, it's ok Stonehands 2.0 only got 1 point...

  11. #1051
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Matt Ryan is so good

  12. #1052
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    holy Picks

  13. #1053
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,643
    BG Level
    10

    ASANTE

  14. #1054
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    this game

  15. #1055
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Nobody can hold onto the ball

  16. #1056
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    gdi Julio you are allowed to lay out too

  17. #1057
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Matt Ryan is so good
    shut the fuck up, seriously

  18. #1058
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did andy reid throw a red flag for the falcons?

  19. #1059
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,643
    BG Level
    10

    the refs know that andy reid isnt using his timeouts, he needs those for his insulin shots so the refs stop the game every thirty seconds to accomodate

    he cant die on the field, no one will be able to pick him up

  20. #1060
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    shut the fuck up, seriously
    mayad

Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  2. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  3. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30
  4. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  5. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53