• Navigation
Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1081 to 1100 of 1876
  1. #1081
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,431
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Jackson made that TD happen

  2. #1082
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Lol, ok. Not really in the mood to start any shit. We'll just let results speak for themselves.
    Ryan still has 3 TDs to 1 INT for the game. Again choose one: trolling or really dumb football fan.

  3. #1083
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    lol
    Grimes is less huge, although I still love him

  4. #1084
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    howard mudd looks like he would fit right in on the eagles offensive line

    because he cant move

  5. #1085
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    why isn't this thread just a spaghetti thread.

    seriously. hof caliber poster

  6. #1086
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,431
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I'd take Ryan over Henne (duh)

  7. #1087
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Go time.

  8. #1088
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    why isn't this thread just a spaghetti thread.

    seriously. hof caliber poster
    dumb football fan

  9. #1089
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Ryan looked really skittish...

  10. #1090
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    How about this overrated challenger: Matt Cassell

  11. #1091
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Desean jackson has 1 gear.

  12. #1092
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    backwards.

  13. #1093
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Paul Boudreaux has been a good enough coach to cover up deficiencies on the offensive line the past few years. Lack of talent aside from Clabo and Blalock has shown the past 2 weeks.

  14. #1094
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,431
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Resin Midwater
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Man, the Falcons making the Eagles D look really good

  15. #1095
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    How about this overrated challenger: Matt Cassell
    you shut your whore mouth, he is going to win me bad qb league

  16. #1096
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    maclin is dead

  17. #1097
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    fuck, maclin just got clapped

  18. #1098
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Wow, what a dick

  19. #1099
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Wow....

  20. #1100
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,655
    BG Level
    10

    enjoy your fine you peice of shit, learn to tackle

Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1421
    Last Post: 2009-11-18, 17:48
  2. NFL Week 7: Across the pond
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 1131
    Last Post: 2009-10-29, 20:52
  3. Replies: 1772
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 19:30
  4. NFL week 15 - The week of the wildcard
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 19:51
  5. NFL Week 11 - The playoff push
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 2008-11-19, 09:31
  6. NFL Week 10 - The Dolphins are awesome!
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 2008-11-11, 12:39
  7. Replies: 323
    Last Post: 2008-10-30, 06:26
  8. Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2008-10-21, 21:25
  9. Replies: 725
    Last Post: 2008-09-17, 17:53