lol good shit deon
lol good shit deon
Ya'll niggas knew what would be going down tonight, (read: shitty football) complaining about it is retarded if you ask me.
Coughlin should just be given infinite flags.
Ok if this 1st Quarter is any indication of the rest of the game I'm gonna need a few more beers to get me through this.
Sucks balls being a rams fan. I can probably count the amount of touchdowns we've have in the redzone on my fingers.
More like (replace with your fav beer ofc
http://www.instructables.com/image/F...our-Fridge.jpg
Ok Giants, you've got the lead, time to run some clock.
And when I say run some clock, I don't mean with fat fuck Jacobs.
God damnit Eli.
lol eli manning
the announcers seem so bored lol
and whats with these gay ass QB promos
1 for 14 on 3rd down... great start boys.
Deejay - is this what y'all do? 2 series for Bradshaw, 1 for Jacobs?
Obv. not working, Jacobs sucks.
You shut your whore mouth Brandon Jacobs is a beast.
who is currently hibernating
UUUGGHGHGHHGHGHGH COULDA CAUGHT IT
I'm starting to feel like Eli is the AJ Burnett of football.
BAHAHA DID U SEE HIM SPIKE IT IN THE DUDES FACE?
lol so much for accuracy
hahahaha look at them explaining the rule to caddilac haha what a nig
if the giants are going to win this game they need to win by scoring a lot of points
something like, I dunno, 24-23 or more