Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 123 of 123
  1. #121
    FNH
    FNH is offline

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,804
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I was going around to all the maws with my new alt account. With the first stone I got on that account I went to all maws to flag quests and get access to teleports and never got visitant status(because that would take the only stone I had). Only once did I have an occurrence of being locked out, can't remember what maw I left from but I want to say it was altepa to grauberg? or Konchstat to w/e the maw is in the gustaberg zone from there.

  2. #122
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    After this update:

    Quote Originally Posted by September 2010 Update
    Remaining Visitant time will no longer be lost upon exiting Abyssea without receiving Visitant status.
    I've walked into Abyssea, realized I forgot something, and warped before even approaching the visitant guy. Then returned and entered.

  3. #123
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Didn't see this posted yet;

    As of the September 19, 2011 version update, we have confirmed the following issues. Investigation and recovery work is currently underway. We ask for your patience in this matter until these issues are addressed.

    [Issue Details]

    - An issue wherein Armoury Crate does not appear in the battlefield “Taurassic Park.”

    - An issue wherein the Dark Knight’s level requirement is not included in the description for the magic scroll “Break.”
    * “Break” can still be learned by the Dark Knight without any issues.

    - An issue wherein players who have switched their allegiance are unable to use the teleport service to return to their home nation from any outpost.

    - An issue wherein a level 85 fellow will not talk about experience points remaining for its next level up.
    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/pol...ews21070.shtml

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Similar Threads

  1. All Worlds Maintenance (Oct. 19)
    By 6souls in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-10-19, 13:58