Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 188
  1. #101
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    74
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    Wasn't really sure where to post this but I did some No.2 WOE earlier.

    1st place.

    2nd place.


    Not quite sure what to say really>_> you got a lot more for coming first previous update as well as normally a pouch in the pool along with some gear. I dunno if we did something wrong? what I did notice was multiple coffers spawned around the area, does that perhaps effect anything? I think that's most likely so everyone can get their shit and go though instead of just one coffer for everyone.

    I hope it's just me getting unlucky.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...Update-Details

  2. #102
    Aboutsixmidgets
    Guest

    Does anyone know where Baobhan Siths new pop location is in gustav? i cant find it anywhere

  3. #103
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,038
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

    Not sure what you are trying to say? I am aware of the changes.

    With increased coin rate and everyone with their own pool and me personally coming first a few times, I honestly expected more than crafting mats and a single coin of ruin maybe like I said I might of just got extremely unlucky, it's known to happen to me lol.

  4. #104
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So Seals and +2 items are now deliverable between characters on same account? Where can I find the complete list? Thanks in advance.

    P.S. Needs Philip J Fry caption
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/at...517224&thumb=1

  5. #105
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,429
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Seals and +2 items have been deliverable between characters on the same account since they implemented the R/Ex d-box thing. The big thing they added this update was pop items, limbus upgrade items, etc.

  6. #106
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,217
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/14591


    You've been able to deliver seals/+2 items to same POL account since the last minor update iirc.

  7. #107
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Well, shit...

  8. #108
    Resident Moogle
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    13,217
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Enjoy your new-found 40+ inventory space as you now dump every single thing imaginable onto your mule.

  9. #109
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The list Kaisha posted is of undeliverable items, is there one for "deliverable" ones?

  10. #110
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,429
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    Anything that isn't on the undeliverable list is probably deliverable.

  11. #111
    InspectorGadget
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post
    Not sure what you are trying to say? I am aware of the changes.

    With increased coin rate and everyone with their own pool and me personally coming first a few times, I honestly expected more than crafting mats and a single coin of ruin maybe like I said I might of just got extremely unlucky, it's known to happen to me lol.
    Its not just you, Ive been doing WoE confluxes 8 9 and 10 with a bunch of people this morning, out of about 25-30 of us, only 2 people reported to have gotten some sort of Lv. 80 stage weapon Coins from the ones we cleared..

  12. #112
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    The list Kaisha posted is of undeliverable items, is there one for "deliverable" ones?
    That is a good idea to have. I may have to make that happen.

  13. #113
    Aboutsixmidgets
    Guest

    anyone who knows where Baobhan Siths new pop location is & you're on cerberus, ill give you 110k if you tell me.

  14. #114
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,529
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    110k lol?

  15. #115
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    dats a lot

  16. #116
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Aboutsixmidgets View Post
    anyone who knows where Baobhan Siths new pop location is & you're on cerberus, ill give you 110k if you tell me.
    Love seeing these new idiots with 0 posts, posting

  17. #117
    Tagus
    Guest

    lmao

    One hundred... and ten? I probably wouldn't do this for 100 even, but brb making a mule

  18. #118
    Aboutsixmidgets
    Guest

    yes 110k just to say where a Nm pops. very simple and easy gil. My guess is YOU dont even know so why the hell would you make a reply to me like that? And yes 0posts. Obviously i just started posting on this site. I can see how you have over 1,000posts cause you make dumbass comments like that.

  19. #119
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Great way to get people to help you brah!

  20. #120
    Tagus
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Aboutsixmidgets View Post
    yes 110k just to say where a Nm pops. very simple and easy gil. My guess is YOU dont even know so why the hell would you make a reply to me like that? And yes 0posts. Obviously i just started posting on this site. I can see how you have over 1,000posts cause you make dumbass comments like that.
    Chill out homie. Everybody's looking for something right now. I'm all for hedging your bets, but use some common sense if you're going to offer a reward by making it worth something, and either shouting on your actual server or using the server forums over at ffxiah.com so you can actually pay the reward.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. May 13th Version Update Details
    By dannyl in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2011-05-14, 19:37