Get him
Get him
Terrible retaliation penalty by Rolle.
welp, i'll see ya'll next week
Houston can not finish and i love it. Rackers is on my team, think he had 3 or 4 FGs last week and is already up to 3 today
I'm playing against him today and I have Andre Johnson, shit is pissing me off
Hasselbeck is passing like it's fricking 2005. This is some Montana-style throws, and it's not just the Broncos sucking... it's genuinely impressive throws. His receivers are also doing a nice job catching that stuff, but it's mostly Hass just having an awesome day. 15/16, and the only incomplete pass was a flat-out drop by Johnson.
Edit: that was a terrible non-overturn (yay!), so 14/16.
Real men's football (i.e. proper weather) in Carolina O.o
mccoy is a fucking beast
i hate to admit it, but tony seragussa (however u spell his last name) said it earlier, mccoy is looking a like barry sanders with all his crazy cuts
SOMEONE LEARN TO TACKLE.
I love Shady so much, but i'm playing against him this week.
Cincy D doin' work for you in 20 man Mossy.
weird. houston FG
brady going to score again before half lol
lolhttp://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1...lex_normal.jpg@The_Nelson Alex Nelson by YahooNoise
@YahooNoise I'd trade Reggie Bush for a pizza now too. Probably not worth good pizza at this point though. Pizza Hut sounds about right.
lol more flags against buffalo