• Navigation
Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1504
  1. #861
    Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,097
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    My bad, Romo is 1-1, Brady is 0-2.

    Good catch, broseph.
    Why not start from when Romo was the starter? How many did the Pats get in 2007 again?

  2. #862
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You mean the date which the pats last had a superbowl appearance is arbitrary?

  3. #863
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    HAHAHAHA that was awesome. But seriously, where was the holding!??!
    it was while the ball was in the air, the funniest part about that play was half the bears players were just as fooled as the pack

  4. #864
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    [img]http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/BIGBENTONGUE.gif[/img/]
    Did he spot his next rape victim on the sidelines? Really creepy looking gif.

  5. #865
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    You mean the date which the pats last had a superbowl appearance is arbitrary?
    pats last SB: 07. Your starting date: 08

    are you really going to defend shit like that?

  6. #866
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Stats don't lie.

    Aaron > Romo > brady.

  7. #867
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    i didn't bother arguing with leroy, he can't possibly be that stupid. he's got to be trolling ya brah


    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    Implying I could feel better about my superbowl-reigning-champion, career/playoffs/2011 passer rating-leader QB.
    I like Rodgers as well, especially coming from CAL but seriously pull his dick out of your mouth occasionally for air dude. Maybe he'll become on of the best of all time, I'll be rooting for him but we have to wait and see. Claiming it now and talking down on amazing QBs makes you look like a pathetic fanboy.

  8. #868
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,727
    BG Level
    10

    lets make the timeframe for playoff wins start at the last time the eagles won the super bowl, WHAT DO THE NUMBERS SAY NOW

  9. #869
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    lets make the timeframe for playoff wins start at the last time the eagles won the super bowl, WHAT DO THE NUMBERS SAY NOW
    They say that mcnabb is fat.

  10. #870
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post

    I like Rodgers as well, especially coming from CAL but seriously pull his dick out of your mouth occasionally for air dude. Maybe he'll become on of the best of all time, I'll be rooting for him but we have to wait and see. Claiming it now and talking down on amazing QBs makes you look like a pathetic fanboy.
    New guy knows nothing. Big surprise.

    I suggest you get on your knees and submit to your god (Aaron Rodgers) now.

  11. #871
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    leroy you should put some graphs together showing Romo's 2008 stats vs Brady's 2008 stats then you'll show everyone just how much better Romo is.. stats don't lie!

  12. #872
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,882
    BG Level
    10

    Living in the past.

  13. #873
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I can't process these posts with the amount of TRYHARD and COATTAILS embellished in them

  14. #874
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    leroy you should put some graphs together showing Romo's 2008 stats vs Brady's 2008 stats then you'll show everyone just how much better Romo is.. stats don't lie!
    Only stat that matters is post season wins and losses.

  15. #875
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I can't process these posts with the amount of TRYHARD and COATTAILS embellished in them
    Yac monster, sMiles Austin.

  16. #876
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    These arguments are even making my brain hurt, and I haven't had a team with a good QB since Gannon won the MVP.

  17. #877
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Only stat that matters is post season wins and losses while specifically choosing the exact years I want to skew the results
    oh, ok

  18. #878
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Tony Romo leads the league since 2006 in Disarming Smiles.

  19. #879
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    leroy you should put some graphs together showing Romo's 2008 stats vs Brady's 2008 stats then you'll show everyone just how much better Romo is.. stats don't lie!
    meh, in case it went missed or for those with the bad memory Brady missed the entire fucking year in 2008.. just pointing out these stat comparisons people are using are entirely stupid.

  20. #880
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    And Romo missed pretty much all of last year.

    Hence the comparison works.

Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42