• Navigation
Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1341 to 1360 of 1504
  1. #1341
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    people want the patriots to be irrelevant so badly.

    gives me a chubby every time

  2. #1342
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    it's going to be a shootout, should be exciting. I should get tickets but I doubt I'm going to =\

  3. #1343
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    people want the patriots to be irrelevant so badly.

    gives me a chubby every time
    Pats haven't been relevant since 2007

  4. #1344
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I'll probably be the drunk idiot egging on raiders fans in the upper deck. I want so badly to not get stabbed, but I'm not sure I'll be able to help myself

  5. #1345
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    cowboys haven't been relevant since 1997
    aye good sir

  6. #1346
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I'll probably be the drunk idiot egging on raiders fans in the upper deck. I want so badly to not get stabbed, but I'm not sure I'll be able to help myself
    upper deck is no where near as routy as lower, plus the fans are pretty happy right now. club seats are the definitely calmest


    You go with a bunch Raiders fan friends?
    You go all fitted up in NE colors?


    my last Raider game was when Tebow came to town, was a fun game. Rained hard. Division games are always the most dangerous

  7. #1347
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I'll be sitting with a couple raiders fan friends, ya. I won't be wearing pats colors, no. I'm stupid, but I'm not crazy

  8. #1348
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    lol good.. some people make it a point to prove people wrong it's just plain not worth it at that stadium as sad as it may be. local bay area family members of opposing team players don't even wear colors very often unless they got a suite or some shit.

  9. #1349
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    I'll be sure to make as many loud TUCK jokes as I can.

  10. #1350
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post


    my last Raider game was when Tebow came to town, was a fun game. Rained for forty days
    I remember that

  11. #1351
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I'll be sure to make as many loud TUCK jokes as I can.
    shit ain't even funny =\ could ONLY happen to the Raiders, it's the only laughable thing about it

  12. #1352
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    C'mon Demos, if I can rep Rodgers in Philly, you could at least rep Bledsoe or whateverthefuck in Oakland.

  13. #1353

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I'll be there wearing my Patriots hoody, not givin a fuck.

  14. #1354
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,710
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    C'mon Demos, if I can rep Rodgers in Philly, you could at least rep Bledsoe or whateverthefuck in Oakland.
    In Philly you'll get booed and maybe puked on. Oakland you're more likely to get stabbed.

    I'm gonna comfortably watch that game from a friend's couch. Black Hole is an awful stadium and I hate going to games there, even if a team as good as the Patriots is making their way over here.

  15. #1355
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

  16. #1356
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    C'mon Demos, if I can rep Rodgers in Philly, you could at least rep Bledsoe or whateverthefuck in Oakland.
    eagles opening day last year? I was there too!

  17. #1357
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Laughed heartily.

  18. #1358
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Best part was not a single TD was scored in the Flowchart.

  19. #1359
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,867
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    eagles opening day last year? I was there too!
    Yeah I went with Pentheselia (sp?) and we met up with Skirkle later.

  20. #1360
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    So how is he going to rip apart romo compared to every other qb? I'm with manowarr. Lions better beWARE

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    How many qb has suh put out of a game?
    Maybe all the the talk of Suh taking Romo out has to do with, you know, the cracked rib that HE has an not "every other qb". Dumbass.

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1220
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 12:44
  2. NFL Week 7 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 2007-10-25, 14:21
  3. NFL Week 6 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 2007-10-16, 16:55
  4. NFL Week 5 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 2007-10-11, 13:23
  5. NFL Week 4 Picks
    By melbufrauma in forum Sports
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 2007-10-02, 15:04
  6. NFL Week 3 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 2007-09-26, 03:14
  7. NFL Week 2 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2007-09-19, 16:42
  8. NFL Week 1 Picks
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:42